What do you dislike the most about Christmas?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
It is a wonderful time of the year, but there are some things about it that you really, really hate! I will start.

-I dislike all the C rated movies with bad actors that come on this time of the year. And they all seem to have some sappy plot that makes my wife cry and makes me nauseous...

There is a difference in what historically we perceive as "Christian" and these awful right wing extremists that call themselves "Christian". Look at the way so many don't even know what the Bible says. Earlier, one was saying slavery was never addressed in the Bible. You can't claim to have read it and make such a ridiculous statement.

Shopping. I try to avoid the malls unless I really have to go. This applies throughout the year, not just Christmas season. The last time I was at the mall was Black Friday, not by choice, the wife dragged me along as she started her Christmas shopping. I plan to start and finish my Christmas shopping on the afternoon of December 24th. I'm only working half a day then, so I'll have the entire afternoon to get my Christmas shopping done.

I love everything about Christmas, now. It used to bother me a lot when people would invite to their homes so I wouldn't be alone. After some lashing out and ruining a few family Christmases I have finally trained those who know me out of such well meaning invitations.

Now I have business obligations at the holidays. Since they are all muslims it seems somehow less objectionable.

Everything. I hate every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of the month of hell called the holiday season with a white-hot passion. I hate the crowds, the stress, the traffic, the incessant music (stations playing it since mid-November...and it's the SAME TEN SONGS!), and the assorted hassles. I hate the gifts I get (that I do not want and have no use for), despite repeated and increasinly-emphatic statements that I want nothing.

This year is the ultimatum: anything addressed to me will be burned unopened.

Last edited:
Everything. I hate every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of the month of hell called the holiday season with a white-hot passion. I hate the crowds, the stress, the traffic, the incessant music (stations playing it since mid-November...and it's the SAME TEN SONGS!), and the assorted hassles. I hate the gifts I get (that I do not want and have no use for), despite repeated and increasinly-emphatic statements that I want nothing.

This year is the ultimatum: anything addressed to me will be burned unopened.

Time for you to go to the warm climates for the holiday...alone.

There is a difference in what historically we perceive as "Christian" and these awful right wing extremists that call themselves "Christian". Look at the way so many don't even know what the Bible says. Earlier, one was saying slavery was never addressed in the Bible. You can't claim to have read it and make such a ridiculous statement.

Do you ever do or say anything that is NOT political for you? :eusa_hand:

The constant hate mongering from the leftist that are so full of bile that they go full bore to shit all over this time of year.

And then next year, ridicule the people who bring up the war on Christmas.

I guess they forget year after year after year.....

Hey man......

Shut the fuck up.

Do you ever do or say anything that is NOT political for you? :eusa_hand:

Nope. That is above his pay grade.

It's the only time of year that I really bum out about deceased family members. Some Christmas days I'll reach the point where I go sit on the toilet and have a good cry.

:(

Yeah me too. Christmas' past memories flood in.

And lo!

Hate monger beats me Two it.

The constant hate mongering from the leftist that are so full of bile that they go full bore to shit all over this time of year.

And then next year, ridicule the people who bring up the war on Christmas.

I guess they forget year after year after year.....

Hey man.....you too. Shut up for all of our sakes.

Forum List

Back