What do you call it when the US Military takes out 7 al-Qaeda leaders in Syria?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find. The entire world, especially the ME, will be much better off. Strength is the only thing they respect & if we can do it with drones, even better. Keep our guys safe whenever possible. It's obvious these Islam-o-fascists have no morals or desire to stop their reign of terror. Hammer them into submission or extinction

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find. The entire world, especially the ME, will be much better off. Strength is the only thing they respect & if we can do it with drones, even better. Keep our guys safe whenever possible. It's obvious these Islam-o-fascists have no morals or desire to stop their reign of terror. Hammer them into submission or extinction

BINGO!!!

GBA!!!!

OldGlory.jpg

A good start? We have had these stories for 20 years now.
If we had these stories during Clintons admin, maybe 911 never happens.

We had 911 because of things like this.

Excellent. These religious barbarians have to be wiped out. You cannot reason with a maniac.

Wait, didn't you say the last 20 years? Who exactly were we attacking prior to 9/11/2001? So now 9/11 is our fault for not taking out Bin Laden? Thanks for making my point. :slap:

Wait, didn't you say the last 20 years? Who exactly were we attacking prior to 9/11/2001? So now 9/11 is our fault for not taking out Bin Laden? Thanks for making my point. :slap:

We were funding and supporting Bin Laden. We paid for the caves they fled to.

That's not what Bin Laden said when he was interviewed. He said they did it because of our presence in what he called "holy Moslem land". He meant Saudi Arabia and Israel. Nobody can reason with homicidal maniacs. The only route to self defense is killing them.

That's not what Bin Laden said when he was interviewed. He said they did it because of our presence in what he called "holy Moslem land". He meant Saudi Arabia and Israel. Nobody can reason with homicidal maniacs. The only route to self defense is killing them.

We have no business being there. None. We would run off intruders also.

Cons apparently love war.

That is incorrect. We have as much business being there as any other country. We have a right to pursue our best interests. We were NOT killing anyone, we were pursuing business, namely oil.

The nutcase Bin Ladin decided his religion gave him a license to speak for the whole world and attacked us.

How'd that work out for him and his followers?

That is incorrect. We have as much business being there as any other country. We have a right to pursue our best interests. We were NOT killing anyone, we were pursuing business, namely oil.

The nutcase Bin Ladin decided his religion gave him a license to speak for the whole world and attacked us.

We have killed many in our pursuit of oil and it's not even our oil.

Bin Laden may be dead but we have bankrupted our future generations.

We have killed no more than the host countries have killed or other nations. That dog doesn't hunt.

Our future generations are more in danger from the radical surge toward Marxism than they ever have been from some Arab who is outraged at the 'great Satan'.

I guess we should celebrate now since we are energy independent. We don't need the sh!thole countries in the ME or Venezuela for our energy needs. Sounds like MAGA is working out just fine.

We have killed no more than the host countries have killed or other nations. That dog doesn't hunt.

Hardly and that's irrelevant. What other countries do is on them.

Our future generations are more in danger from the radical surge toward Marxism than they ever have been from some Arab who is outraged at the 'great Satan'.

You are the one arguing for a worldwide police state.

I guess we should celebrate now since we are energy independent. We don't need the sh!thole countries in the ME or Venezuela for our energy needs. Sounds like MAGA is working out just fine.

If that was true why are we still there? Why did Trump move the troops in Syria to defend the oil wells there? Why is it our job to defend Syrian oil wells?

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

Oh yeah, that's just how the Left tries to paint him.

We had 9-11 because clinton was a pussy.

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

Oh yeah, that's just how the Left tries to paint him.

How many times do you expect the media to cover this? As I said we have had this same report so many times that it's no longer news. The government drops a bomb and then claim to have wiped out some leaders.

Then we do it again, and again, and again. People are simply no longer interested.

Forum List

Back