What do you call 100 communist and Obama?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
What do you call it when a hundred communist and Obama gather in one room?

A convention

What did Obama call his trip to Kenya

A homecoming

What did Jesus ask Obama?

Why do people get us confused?

What did God say to Obama?

I didn't know my son was black

What did Obama say when he met Lenin's ghost?

I did my way bro...

What do you call 100 communist [sic] and Obama?

Uh... 101 people who know how English plurals work?

What is your first language then?

What do you call 100 communists and Obama?

Obama visiting the GOP controlled senate?

• Banned

Are you asking what is my first language at some point in time before the present moment? Are you asking what is my first language now? I think "What was your first language" would sound a little more intelligent than "what was you first language then".
Perhaps you should have stuck with "What was your first language" or What is your first language". I think if you are going to criticize other people's errors you should at least not make any errors in your correction.

• Banned
Why is Obama so tall?

It is so he can reach heaven and bring it down to us...it is the least the could do if he is trying to be the son of god.

A convention

A homecoming

I did my way bro...
What passes for humor among conservatives

No wonder there are no conservative comedians

a thread that belongs in the correct forum ...

He knows.

ED_LaMaterDolorose.jpg

First I'd ask what makes Obama a communist?? Would this make anyone that uses government for the past 8,000 years a communist????

Pretty much all of civilization. This is sickening...

The fact that the communist party in every country world, every communist politician in the world, seem to like him a whole lot.

A convention

A homecoming

I did my way bro...
What passes for humor among conservatives

No wonder there are no conservative comedians

I'm sure they get purged with everyone else who hasn't read the communist manifesto.

Are you asking what is my first language at some point in time before the present moment? Are you asking what is my first language now? I think "What was your first language" would sound a little more intelligent than "what was you first language then".
Perhaps you should have stuck with "What was your first language" or What is your first language". I think if you are going to criticize other people's errors you should at least not make any errors in your correction.

It isn't an error. "First language" is just what it says -- the first language you learned. Obviously in your case that would not be English, but whatever it was, it was, is now, and forever shall be, your first language.

Now writing "100 communist" -- with communist expressed as a noun --- that's an error. See, in English we generally express a plural employing the letter S. We got that from French but it's English now.

Tomorrow maybe we'll cover punctuation.

It isn't an error. "First language" is just what it says -- the first language you learned. Obviously in your case that would not be English, but whatever it was, it was, is now, and forever shall be, your first language.

Now writing "100 communist" -- with communist expressed as a noun --- that's an error. See, in English we generally express a plural employing the letter S. We got that from French but it's English now.

We got that from the FRENCH but it is considered English now. Thanks for the history lesson. I would love for you to cover punctuation. I'm sure you can handle it because it is the easiest thing ever. It is not difficult but I'm sure you consider that something that is intellectually challenging.

We got that from the FRENCH but it is considered English now.

No, not "the" French, just French. The language. Not the people.

Thanks for the history lesson. I would love for you to cover punctuation. I'm sure you can handle it because it is the easiest thing ever. It is not difficult but I'm sure you consider that something that is intellectually challenging.

We'll get to that; you have to learn plurals first

See what I did there?

A convention

A homecoming

I did my way bro...

A redneck fairy tale.

Forum List

Back