What do you believe about Jesus/Yeshua

Do you believe that Jesus?

• Total voters

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
I thought that this was a good question asked by Mike and deserved its own thread.

I was going to answer frazzled, but I need some more information, because each poster says something different.

Do you (generic you) believe that jesus:

1. Is god?
  2. Is the son of god?
  3. Is part of god?
  4. Is a divine being?
  5. Was the messiah?
  6. A combination of all?
  7. A combination of some?
Please explain?

So what are your thoughts?

I thought that this was a good question asked by Mike and deserved its own thread.

I was going to answer frazzled, but I need some more information, because each poster says something different.

1. Is god?
  2. Is the son of god?
  3. Is part of god?
  4. Is a divine being?
  5. Was the messiah?
  6. A combination of all?
Please explain?

Wow thanks.

For the record this is not idol worship

:udaman:

1. Is god?
  2. Is the son of god?
  3. Is part of god?
  4. Is a divine being?
  5. Was the messiah?
  6. A combination of all?
Please explain?

Wow thanks.

For the record this is not idol worship

:udaman:

:lol:

Jesus is the Christ. He is the Savior of the World. The Son of God who was born, atoned for our sins and was crucified. The Lord who rose on third day and provided immortality to everyone who will ever live.

im sure I could go on.

Jesus is the Christ. He is the Savior of the World. The Son of God who was born, atoned for our sins and was crucified. The Lord who rose on third day and provided immortality to everyone who will ever live.

im sure I could go on.

Thanks. I mean that, don't take what I'm feeling as a dig, I'm truly grateful to you for reminding me of part of my youthful, passionate past.

You don't often see the 'Gospel' message written so succinctly and completely.

Simpler times.... More complex me.​

Thanks. I mean that, don't take what I'm feeling as a dig, I'm truly grateful to you for reminding me of part of my youthful, passionate past.

You don't often see the 'Gospel' message written so succinctly and completely.

Simpler times.... More complex me.​

Sometimes we need to return to the basics. I've been feeling the need to lately myself.

im sure I could go on.

He was a mortal man and the SON of God, there is no Trinity of one. He will rule Earth after the end times FOR God, his Father. And he only provides Immortality to those that choose it. There will be people put to death forever. The ones that chose to willingly follow Satan and be evil. Only 144000 will ascend to Heaven, the rest will remain on earth. Heaven does not exist for those of the flesh to live in.

1. Is god?.........................No
2. Is the son of god?..........No
3. Is part of god?...............No, God is not fractal. One with and a part of are not synonymous.
4. Is a divine being?...........Yes
5. Was the messiah?..........Yes
6. A combination of all?
7. A combination of some?..Yes

1. Is god?
  2. Is the son of god?
  3. Is part of god?
  4. Is a divine being?
  5. Was the messiah?
  6. A combination of all?
Please explain?

I find it difficult to imagine how a man of ordinary means might have impacted the world to the degree that Jesus did. I've heard some interesting explanations and theories about how it could have been accomplished. Some even suggested that the miracles could have been faked. I take the opposite view. I believe that Jesus was the son of God.

I was pondering whether to engage or not, but what the hell I am a go with the flow type of guy:eusa_angel:

Aside from jesus not fulfilling the messianic prophesies, how do you reconcile jesus being a divine being with this?

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

O Lord, are You not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One… (Habakkuk 1:12)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…(Psalms, 45:6)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

Praise be to the Lord … from everlasting to everlasting… (1 Chronicles, 16:36)

But You, O Lord, are exalted forever. (Psalms, 92:8)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

Forum List

Back