What Do We Spend Our Money On?

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
So no ones got any money? Are people simply living beyond they're means? The economy's on the rebound right? Why is everyone so broke?

So no ones got any money? Are people simply living beyond they're means? The economy's on the rebound right? Why is everyone so broke?

The economy has been "rebounding" for eight years...anemic at best.

Vote Cankles and it will be more of the same

Ok, this vid is amazing for figures you wont see anywhere. The plan explained perfectly. You traitors that hate Democracy will absolutely hate this. It is an hour vid but one of my fav's. Take the time and watch. Well worth it.

Many people have problems with money because they spend more than they earn!
They desire all the things they see on the tv and Internet and spend most of their money on unnecessary things :)

[/QUOTE]

Higher Obamacare premiums.

Where is the $2500 annual savings for every family that Obama lied about?[/QUOTE]

Your correct. He lied.

Many people have problems with money because they spend more than they earn!
They desire all the things they see on the tv and Internet and spend most of their money on unnecessary things :)

You are repeating what youve been told to repeat. Young lady, watch the video.

The video explains, in great detail, what happened to the middle class. Do you look for the truth?

Last edited:
That can be very dangerous. How can you come to a logical, reasonable conclusion with out facts?

Ok, this vid is amazing for figures you wont see anywhere. The plan explained perfectly. You traitors that hate Democracy will absolutely hate this. It is an hour vid but one of my fav's. Take the time and watch. Well worth it.

Yeah, too bad she sold her soul to the Clinton's. Now she will forever have no credibility. Oh well.

The video explains, in great detail, what happened to the middle class. Do you look for the truth?
A lot of the video is misleading.

A lot of it is great. No one should take it for absolute truth though. I just finished it, it was pretty good. Too bad she used as her source shady government statistics.

It was obvious she had an agenda, was was going to push it wish statistics that supported it.

You need to study her history a bit more.

A lot of it is great. No one should take it for absolute truth though. I just finished it, it was pretty good. Too bad she used as her source shady government statistics.

It was obvious she had an agenda, was was going to push it wish statistics that supported it.

Ok, what should I study? Yes, she has an agenda and its the working class and the middle class. THATS an agenda I can live with.Where do you have a problem with the numbers?

Lmao...Im from Massachusetts...lol

You say she's inaccurate but nobody says where she is inaccurate?

Lmao...Im from Massachusetts...lol

Yeah? And so?

I suppose that means you know nothing about her corrupt past in Oklahoma then?

How about we say, she is a hypocrite? With Trump, you know what you are getting, with her? More lies to further an agenda.

Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit
Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit, by Jillian Kay Melchior, Eliana Johnson, National Review

Elizabeth Warren’s Lies Catching Up With Her

In one breath conservatives will scream that government can't fix anything.

In the next breath they'll scream "why hasn't the government fix the economy"?

Schizophrenia in action. Regardless of the makeup of the government, whenever an economic catastrophe the size of The Bush Great Recession happens it takes a long time for any economy to recover. The US economy is doing excedeedingly well compared to the economies of the rest of the world.

But conservatives look for misery, it is in their DNA.

In one breath conservatives will scream that government can't fix anything.

Schizophrenia in action. Regardless of the makeup of the government, whenever an economic catastrophe the size of The Bush Great Recession happens it takes a long time for any economy to recover. The US economy is doing excedeedingly well compared to the economies of the rest of the world.

But conservatives look for misery, it is in their DNA.

The best government fix is for the government to stop fucking up the economy.

Forum List

Back