What do we now know about a virus?

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2020
A virus lacks the ability to replicate on its own;

It requires the assistance of a host cells’ duplicating equipment, in order to borrow enzymes and other molecules to concoct more viruses;

A virus is “not a living organism, it is simply a well-organised molecular messenger.” (Fabio Romero, Institute of Human Virology);

The human body has trillions of viruses and micro-organisms present, that live in our skin, intestines, mucous membranes…

The presence of a virus does not mean it is the cause of an illness;

We are breathing viruses, eating them, touching them.

No Clinical Virological research since 1933 has been able to demonstrate or prove a link between a virus and contagion. NOT ONE!

Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

Viruses cannot enter through wounds because we bleed outwardly, not inwardly.

Viruses do not ‘exist’ outside of petri-dish solutions or a living body.

Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

Viruses do not ‘infect’ or ‘invade’ cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place. Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

Viruses’ primary function is to dissolve dead matter.

Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste.

Viruses are very specific protein structures.

Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles. Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.
*Break*

Last edited:
The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated. Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity. As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.

Viruses are a result of internal toxicity caused by the environment. Viruses are cyclical in animals. Viruses feed upon waste products in the blood and tissue. Throughout the year, upon season and climatic/temperature changes, the body will dump mass amounts of toxins into the blood for removal. Some of these toxins are so toxic in nature, such as mercury, formaldehyde, and other chemical byproducts, that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate them without dying. Non-living proteins are then manufactured by each cell in the corresponding location of the body where this cleansing is necessary. Those toxic substances are disassembled and broken down by viruses so that the body can eliminate them, restoring homeostasis.

The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such manmade viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility, but as previously stated, viral strains from outside the body are not recognized. However, manmade substances that are injected can be designed to provoke extreme reactions in humans via various levels of tissue sterilization and adjuvants.

Viruses cannot cross-species ie; from animal to mankind. It is impossible for humans to develop animal flus—A. Because viruses are not contagious, and, B. Because animal RNA/DNA is not compatible with human RNA/DNA. The only way animal tissue can be observed in the blood is through injection of animal tissues, which make their way to the blood, bypassing the digestive tract. Only then will swine tissue, or bird tissue, or any such animal tissue appear in the body. When animal meat is consumed by a human, it is converted into human tissue. Human cells cannot produce animal cells or viruses. If we develop viruses, they are human viruses. Even if animal viruses ‘hijacked’ human cells, human cells cannot possibly produce animal viruses.

The current psychosis serves to ramp up fear in the population and is instru_mental in drawing attention away from the underlying agenda – that of the instigation of a One World Order and of Transhumanism.

Read on:

Last edited:
References

1. Gerald L. Geison – The Private Science of Louis Pasteur (Princeton Univ.Press, Princeton, 1995) (link to publisher’s announcement with excerpts from reviews)

2. Anderson, C. “Pasteur Notebooks Reveal Deception.” Science 259 (1993) : 1117.

3. E.Fee – Review in New England Journal of Medicine, 1995 v.333(13)

4. D.P.Francis – Review in JAPAC (some AIDS campaign journal)

5. M.F. Perutz “The Pioneer Defended” – review in NY Times Book Review December 21, 1995, and following discussion (April 4, 1997)

6. de Kruif, P. – Microbe hunters. (Harcourt Brace & Co., New York, 1926)

7. Vallery-Radot R. – La vie de Pasteur. (Russian translation: Izd-vo inostr. lit., Moskva, 1950) The life of Pasteur : Vallery-Radot, René, 1853-1933 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

8. G.M.Baer ed. – The Natural History of Rabies, v.2. (Acad.Press, 1975)

9. D.K.Yuryev – “Toward Understanding of Vaccines”

10. D.K.Yuryev – “Letter To Eltsyn About Threatening Stupidity Of Petrov”

Source: Falsified New Discoveries in Louis Pasteur Biography

Further items:

11. Dr Andrew Kaufman; ‘The Real Science of Germs: Do Viruses Cause Diseases?

Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory on COVID

Last edited:
As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco. The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.69 His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer's bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients. Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face. None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza.

So you are not getting the vaccine.

Why would I do something as ridiculous as that? That is a big hell NO!
why not, you don't need to be concerned about autism? or asperger's?

Why would I get a vaccination for a virus when germ theory is a proven fraud? Viruses can't even be spread human to human and you CAN actually get a virus from an injection. I have absolutely no reason to trust big pharma or vaccine companies. I trust them as much as I do a psychopathic liar.

But you are free to go get injected but I DON"T recommend it at all. I do suggest for you dive down into what I posted and maybe learn something you didn't know.

Why would I get a vaccination for a virus when germ theory is a proven fraud? Viruses can't even be spread human to human and you CAN actually get a virus from an injection. I have absolutely no reason to trust big pharma or vaccine companies. I trust them as much as I do a psychopathic liar.

But you are free to go get injected but I DON"T recommend it at all. I do suggest for you dive down into what I posted and maybe learn something you didn't know.
Infectious Diseases – National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (nfid.org)

not all viruses are good to us!! Some cause disease and the covid 19 was not a hoax.

I already got mine, 2 doses of Moderna.

not all viruses are good to us!! Some cause disease and the covid 19 was not a hoax.

That is what is called propaganda in which big pharma(Rockefeller system) presents to keep the population in fear of viruses. Let me ask you this question:

When you see a dead deer in the woods and the critters and maggots are eating the deer's carcass, do you believe the maggots killed the deer?

Except virus's do spread from species to species and from human to human. The proof is the Spanish flu pandemic in 1918 that killed millions worldwide and the fact that the US has lost half a million and the UK 127000. to Covid 19. So I think the World Health Organisation will disagree with your quack science.

Why do fruitcakes like you seem determined to put as many of your fellow countrymen at risk of dying by convincing them to dis the vaccines?

That is what is called propaganda in which big pharma(Rockefeller system) presents to keep the population in fear of viruses. Let me ask you this question:

When you see a dead deer in the woods and the critters and maggots are eating the deer's carcass, do you believe the maggots killed the deer?

Not the same at all.

They are pretty much a front for vaccine companies. They even tell you at their own website:

2021 Strategic Partners

Platinum:

AstraZeneca
Janssen Therapeutics
Sanofi Pasteur

Gold:
Merck & Co., Inc.

Silver:
GSK
Seqirus, Inc. USA

Bronze:
Bavarian Nordic
VBI Vaccines, Inc.

Except virus's do spread from species to species and from human to human. The proof is the Spanish flu pandemic in 1918 that killed millions worldwide and the fact that the US has lost half a million and the UK 127000. to Covid 19. So I think the World Health Organisation will disagree with your quack science.

Why do fruitcakes like you seem determined to put as many of your fellow countrymen at risk of dying by convincing them to dis the vaccines?

Where is the experiments and science to prove it? You have not read any of what I posted because I specifically posted the information about 1918. You really need to read the articles on here before you make a fool of yourself again. Go back and read before you post again unless you want to continue to make a fool of yourself. And I also have more on the Spanish flu for you:

Where is the experiments and science to prove it? You have not read any of what I posted because I specifically posted the information about 1918. You really need to read the articles on here before you make a fool of yourself again. Go back and read before you post again unless you want to continue to make a fool of yourself. And I also have more on the Spanish flu for you:

Do you always treat conspiracies like the real things?

Tell that to the 564000 dead.

Actually when you look at the statistics on the World Population Clock: 7.9 Billion People (2021) - Worldometer there is no significant decline in the human population. You have been scammed by the MSM and Big Pharma along with Bill Gates, The Who, The CDC and World Economics Forum along with many others of this grand conspiracy on the human race.

You can also compare years going back and see no significant losses. I dare you to go and do that. You actually see a very good increase.

Do you always treat conspiracies like the real things?

I do good research, and I do look into conspiracies, especially when they effect me

Actually when you look at the statistics on the World Population Clock: 7.9 Billion People (2021) - Worldometer there is no significant decline in the human population. You have been scammed by the MSM and Big Pharma along with Bill Gates, The Who, The CDC and World Economics Forum along with many others of this grand conspiracy on the human race.

You can also compare years going back and see no significant losses. I dare you to go and do that. You actually see a very good increase.
I dare you to explain 564,000 Covid deaths and the irradication of almost the entire flu season. What tops science is better science, not Facebook and YouTube vids.

Forum List

Back