What do we have to do to please him?

ontheright79

Rookie
Apr 5, 2007
What do we have to do to please al sharpton. Imus and Krammer are idiots but that doesn't hide the fact that sharpton is the bully that was in everybodys high school. If he doesn't like you he will destroy you by intimidation. It amazes me that Imus went on sharptons show this morning and kissed his ass and still the minute he leaves he is a racist says mr sharpton. Then why did he have to kiss his ass then? Krammer did the same with jj. and of coarse he left thinking he did what he had to do and he's still a racist says mr jackson. Why do white guys that say something wrong have to go and be humiliated on these two racist shows. Thats right the truth is the reason sharpton and jj are the foremost experts on racism is because they are the two biggest racists in the world. Of coarse its called reverse racism with them. Every time sharpton and jj say something anti white "which is all the time by the way" they should have to go on Hannity and say I'm sorry Sean. But it will never happen in todays liberal media.

We see it too.....I could of watched that team play..(never seen them in eye contact)...There was no mystery to most..."white folks said something".....something said.

The things that come out of Sharpton's mouth scare me more.....

I don't see our society geting any dam closer...when it comes to race.....I don't like that....

I've lived in black neighborhoods.....I'll say it like it is...

I've never even listened to this man in my life..who said this to begin with...Some talk show guy...whatever....

We say shit..it can come back to bite us in the ass....

The day is gona come...for a man to be a man...If you are cool...don't matter to me what color your skin is...But racism is something that is so complicated...that both sides should look into it...20th century style...21st style....whatever....

I was a minority when I lived in the city.....One thing I have learned..being far from it...You don't understand...you forget the hate.

I forgot my hate...my prejudice.

Put me back into that again...I could say alot of shit.

You are right...it's a tricky subject...

Ya gota close your eyes....to racial hate...and if ya can't figure that Sharpton guy out..let it rest...Odds are...he'd be one of the coolest people you could ever meet..

Don't get me wrong..I feel like a divide myself...but if it takes a couple generations to weed racial hate..profile...who's who OUT!!...I'd sure love to see it.....

It's up to us....

There is alot of things we can work on...peace.

If we all wanted to do that...we could.

If we all loved eachother....The Rev.Sharpton would be out of a job....

Creek

I like Al Sharpton, enough to have learned a few things about him. He is a bigot. Why bother trying to please him? Sharpton isn't worth the time.

Al Sharpton's résumé is at least as disgusting as David Duke's.

1987: Sharpton spreads the Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting fervently that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. He singles out Steve Pagones, a young prosecutor. Pagones was wholly innocent, the crime never occurred, but Sharpton taunted him: "If we're lying, sue us, so we can . . . prove you did it." Pagones did sue, and eventually won a $345,000 verdict for defamation. To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his despicable slander or to apologize for his role in the incident.

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally killed Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and anti-Semitic riots broke out. Sharpton raced to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he railed against the "diamond merchants" (code for Jews) with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilized hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, was surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raised the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner was forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensued; Sharpton used it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warned, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shouted, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulated striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," said Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters burst into Freddy's, shot four employees point-blank, then set the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

If Sharpton were a white skinhead, he would be a political leper, spurned everywhere but on the fringe. Instead, he is shown respect and deference. Democrats embrace him. Politicians court him. And the media reports on his comings and goings while ignoring his history of hatemongering and racial hustling.

Sharpton is a liar and a bigot.

One more thing, when will the media, which so aggressively rummaged through Trent Lott's racial history and excitedly reported their results, show a similar interest in digging into Sharpton's record? A record far more shameful and flagrant than anything Lott had to answer for. When will liberals and Democrats renounce this noxious bigot in their own camp?

I do not doubt all this....

I know....I've read it all...heard it all...

I could of made it all more colorful about him....(smile)...Even being the truth as it is.

I'm not brain washed by society...living in it I am....

What do we do folks?...Hate?..Make the divide now?...I ran away from society..cause it is as sick..as you say.

What is more scary...fighting against..or for?

I could tell you all my experiences...and my feelings..I'd be the most racist here....I don't wana be that..or that kind of person...Neither do you!!

Move outa the city...You'll look at it from the outside..Live there...see it from the inside......I know..I know...I know....

Hate is a powerful thing...I'm full of it....Not a good feeling...One who makes people feel that way..can't feel that good either...

This is bad....We have to keep trying..to accept.....

Sharpton does not speak for all...Nor do we....

I personaly moved away from the big cities...I called it quits...

But damit...the spark of humanity hangs on to every one of us..

Creek

Forum List

Back