What do we do when half the country are traitors (democrats)

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I think we should think long and hard about interment camps. Pow camps. Democrats are destroying America.. aoc just kicked 25 thousand jobs away.
The green deal is slavery, complete government control.

Democrats have indoctrinated 2 generations of public school grads with and bad education, and Marxism.

What should we do??

Glow.jpg

Lock and load. The left are insane as we have always known but gauging their hate on us......................I'm getting ready and thank the good Lord I can make a stand. They are full on bat shit crazy these days. And violent/

• Banned
Lock and load. The left are insane as we have always known but gauging their hate on us......................I'm getting ready and thank the good Lord I can make a stand. They are full on bat shit crazy these days. And violent/
I feel like If the surpreme court stops him in anyway of changing immigration laws he should move forward with a coup of democrats setting up a civil war. And soon I’m getting old I want some Communist blood on my hands

Prep. Oh and get really good at bow. I'm working mine big time. By April I will be at full thwackmaster status again. the l
I feel like If the surpreme court stops him in anyway of changing immigration laws he should move forward with a coup of democrats setting up a civil war. And soon I’m getting old I want some Communist blood on my hands

No shit. I can't even believe I am thinking this way but we've pulled out our bows for winter practice. Sheesh this nuts. But both of us are thwack masters. Let it roll.

• Banned
I had a idea of trying to get Boston blacks to wake up to the racist democrats and I thought about it.. they might be so dumb there is nothing I can do.. so why waste time taking the country back.

Last edited:
I think we should think long and hard about interment camps. Pow camps. Democrats are destroying America.. aoc just kicked 25 thousand jobs away.

Democrats have indoctrinated 2 generations of public school grads with and bad education, and Marxism.

What should we do??

If the SHTF They'd shove you in a re-education camp in 2 seconds

Harden your hearts gentleman . The commies already have! Know who your local allies are, learn some new skills , plan accordingly ...and keep buying ammo
the 2020's might get a lil ..........iffy ... I'm leaning towards a Spanish civil war scenario

To old to explore the world
to young to explore the stars
But theirs a possibility some of us are right on time to water the tree of liberty again

Im praying it never happens ,

the progressives don't know what they're in for OR what they ask for...Idiots

A Bosnian once said he was just fine and then one day BAM in less than 30 days he went from living in a second world country TO NO FOOD ,NO WATER, NO MONEY .........nothing

just death, destruction ,despair

dont think for a second it cant happen here

Ill see em in hell
When the trucks stop rolling most people are out of food in a week or less

VIVA Pinochet !

I think we should hold a liberty rally in Boston, second amendment and free speech for 7 days.. 1 million strong with gun’s rallying in Boston! I’ll proved the beer! Sam Adams of course!

What should we do??

There is nothing you can do since democrats have the same rights as conservative nazi traitors like you.

I'm a liberal/progressive and I vote democrat because todays republicans are deranged hate filled fascist nazis.

(like you!)

are you "getting ready" to kill me?

What should we do??

Ann Coulter said "we should shoot a few liberal"

rush limbaugh said "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

Which option do you prefer?

And after you've killed all the liberals and democrats how are you going to stop younger generations from becoming liberal?

The books are all still out there.....

liberals still have free speech......

ideas are not censored.....

so?

what about the future?

how are you going to ensure that no liberal idea or thought survives to infest future generations?

Forum List

Back