What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.
Trump supporters are idiots.

I'll take my $1400 and let suckers pay for it in the future.
Perfect. And make sure you spend it. That way Biden will get credit in the jobs reports coming up. Everyone needs to spend their $1400 and boost the Biden economy.
I thought I just got through saying I don't live in the States, how the fuck am I going to spend it there?

You're a new dingbat here, eh?

I feel like there is a whole lot of stuff in there that has nothing what so ever to do with covid and was put in there because it could never pass on it's own. This is something both parties do when they are in control and it's why so much moronic bullshit that should neevr get passed does.
Fuck your feefees

Perfect. And make sure you spend it. That way Biden will get credit in the jobs reports coming up. Everyone needs to spend their $1400 and boost the Biden economy.
I thought I just got through saying I don't live in the States, how the fuck am I going to spend it there?

Order stuff online from Amazon or ebay or other US sites.

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.

Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President - Let's review. kaz - against Trump and Biden pork. You - for Biden pork, against Trump. OK, so you're an idiot

Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support - Again, like you, not me. I always opposed Trump's high spending and said so. You and Biden? Silence

Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support - I don't think you said what you meant, but again, I'm against pork all the time, you are for it when it's your guy. Ironically you simultaneously attacked Trump for spending while attacking his bills for not being big enough. Talk about an idiot

Trump supporters are idiots.

You two are fucking delusional. You are the idiots who's vote changes based on who is passing it

I feel like there is a whole lot of stuff in there that has nothing what so ever to do with covid and was put in there because it could never pass on it's own. This is something both parties do when they are in control and it's why so much moronic bullshit that should neevr get passed does.
Fuck your feefees
[/QUOTE
I answered the question the OP asked you don't like it go fuck yourself bitch or better yet use the ignore option then you won't have to see any post that upset your blind partisan idiocy.

Order stuff online from Amazon or ebay or other US sites.
No. I'm going to buy a Czech electric bike for the spring, unfortunately the lithium battery will be made in China, but there;s fuck all I can do about that.

Forum List

Back