What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

If the $15/hr was shoved into the Bill, I am way against it. There was no reason for it t be in there in the first place. Nothing like ramming things that don't need to be passed. Especially, when the American people who have small businesses will not be able to afford to pay their employees that much. :icon_rolleyes:

If the $15/hr was shoved into the Bill, I am way against it. There was no reason for it t be in there in the first place. Nothing like ramming things that don't need to be passed. Especially, when the American people who have small businesses will not be able to afford to pay their employees that much. :icon_rolleyes:
That wasn't in the bill.

1615238461054.png

What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

Ain't no such thing a a free lunch.

If you get a check for $1400 then somebody else will have to pay for it.

Then you have all that other worthless bullshit in it that doesn't have damn thing to do with Covid.

Democrats raiding the Treasury for their foreign masters and for the welfare queens. Hell, the sorry sonofabitches couldn't even stop from giving the fucking Illegals from getting a nice fat check. How stupid is that?

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.

It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

Forum List

Back