What do the majority of Americans know that Biden evidently doesn't know!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden:"My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril,” the @POTUS account stated. “Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.”

Now what most Americans know because most Americans pump their own gas is that most of convenience stores are single owners and
specifically WE know the net profit on a gallon of gas depends on what the owner pays the gas distributor, who depends on the refineries who depend on exploration all of which see their costs going up. How does the gas get to the store? Diesel fuel moves the gas. How does the
distributor get their gas? From the refineries who charge more because the oil producers raise their prices because their supply has been..
guess what... LIMITED by Biden who GUARANTEES the fossil fuel industry in Biden's words..
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So what does a small single owner gas station that most of us Americans get our gas earn off a gallon of gas?
Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about
Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about 2 cents per gallon in profit.
So that 10 gallon fill up put 20 cents in the owner's pocket of the $50.00 cost!

Last edited:
Biden:"My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril,” the @POTUS account stated. “Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.”

Now what most Americans know because most Americans pump their own gas is that most of convenience stores are single owners and
specifically WE know the net profit on a gallon of gas depends on what the owner pays the gas distributor, who depends on the refineries who depend on exploration all of which see their costs going up. How does the gas get to the store? Diesel fuel moves the gas. How does the
distributor get their gas? From the refineries who charge more because the oil producers raise their prices because their supply has been..
guess what... LIMITED by Biden who GUARANTEES the fossil fuel industry in Biden's words..
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So what does a small single owner gas station that most of us Americans get our gas earn off a gallon of gas?
Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about
Generally, the markup (or “margin”) on a gallon of gas is about 15 cents per gallon (gross profit before expenses). Factoring in expenses, which include rent, utilities, freight, labor and credit card fees, a retailer is left with about 2 cents per gallon in profit.
So that 10 gallon fill up put 20 cents in the owner's pocket of the $50.00 cost!

his name?

We know our wives from our sisters.

We know that our nieces aren't our dead son.

We know which state we're in.

We know that a guy confined a wheelchair can't stand up.

We know the names of our closest coworkers and the job that they do.

his name?
If you followed the link you'd see it is from a company that specializes in oil company marketing and as such
has a very good knowledge of his industry.
In fact, 56 percent of convenience stores selling gas are one-store operators, true Mom & Pop operations. It is estimated that only 2 percent of the convenience stores selling gas are owned and operated by a major oil company.

If you followed the link you'd see it is from a company that specializes in oil company marketing and as such
has a very good knowledge of his industry.
In fact, 56 percent of convenience stores selling gas are one-store operators, true Mom & Pop operations. It is estimated that only 2 percent of the convenience stores selling gas are owned and operated by a major oil company.
sorry friend, you missed my humor. Your Title:

What do the majority of Americans know that Biden evidently doesn't know!​

Answer--His name.

Forum List

Back