What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?

What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?

They all busted off a piece or two with your ex wife.
Jchitwood, at least you are consistent. Maybe you are in middle school. In that case there is hope that you will eventually grow up. If not, God help you.

Elementary school actually.

Sorry your thread is collapsing on top you of you darling.

Try again.
I am really enjoying my thread. This is the one place I can come and rub the gigantic Trump loss in the face of the most avid Trump supporters.

What a dickhead :rolleyes-41:
That is a good comeback. Especially for a Trump supporter. Trump supporters are not the sharpest among us.
I bet you went through school having your teachers tell you that you were sharp as a marble.
And you wore that as a badge of honor.
I have spent my whole life with people in awe of my intelligence and quick wit. I may be the smartest man in the world.

Jchitwood, at least you are consistent. Maybe you are in middle school. In that case there is hope that you will eventually grow up. If not, God help you.

Try again.
I am really enjoying my thread. This is the one place I can come and rub the gigantic Trump loss in the face of the most avid Trump supporters.

Easy yes no question:

When Your POTUS, and Commander-In-Chief, TRUMP, has THE TRUMP VACCINE ready for you, will you take it?:

another idiotic post that doesn't make sense --from the TDS people
2FFE33E1-283A-43D0-A2C0-2260901F7827.jpeg

Try again.

Easy yes no question:

When Your POTUS, and Commander-In-Chief, TRUMP, has THE TRUMP VACCINE ready for you, will you take it?:
I will take a COVID vaccine based on what the scientific testing shows as the efficacy and risks.
It is not the Trump vaccine or the Biden vaccine. It will be either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccine or some other pharmaceutical or lab that develops the vaccine.
If anything, I would call it the USA vaccine as opposed the China or Russian vaccine.
But sick son of a bitches like you worship Trump. You put Trump above our nation.
You are a Trump cult member above a US citizen. Trump lost, you lost, the Trump cult lost. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try again.

Easy yes no question:

I will take a COVID vaccine based on what the scientific testing shows as the efficacy and risks.
It is not the Trump vaccine or the Biden vaccine. It will be either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccine or some other pharmaceutical or lab that develops the vaccine.
If anything, I would call it the USA vaccine as opposed the China or Russian vaccine.
But sick son of a bitches like you worship Trump. You put Trump above our nation.
You are a Trump cult member above a US citizen. Trump lost, you lost, the Trump cult lost. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't sugar coat it princess, tell me how you really feel?

So why do we call it Obama Care darling?

The Brady Bill?

Q-TIPS?

Kleenex?

Their name.
Grateful Dead - Deadheads
Jimmy Buffet - Parrotheads
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

Trump has never been a success at anything he’s ever done. After every construction project, people sue to make him go away.

The only success he ever had was Trump Tower and it’s long been rumoured that Fred pulled a lot of strings and spread a lot of money around to make that happen behind the scenes.

Everything else he’s ever done is turned to shit and people have been fed up and disgusted with him by the time it was over with. American banks still won’t lend him money.

Trumps only success is ever being as a conman and that he is the greatest conman who ever lived. He conned the entire country into elected him president and he’s used the Presidency to line his pockets since the Inauguration fund.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

Trump has never been a success at anything he’s ever done. After every construction project, people sue to make him go away.

The only success he ever had was Trump Tower and it’s long been rumoured that Fred pulled a lot of strings and spread a lot of money around to make that happen behind the scenes.

Everything else he’s ever done is turned to shit and people have been fed up and disgusted with him by the time it was over with. American banks still won’t lend him money.

Trumps only success is ever being as a conman and that he is the greatest conman who ever lived. He conned the entire country into elected him president and he’s used the Presidency to line his pockets since the Inauguration fund.
He's a billionaire, president of the US and he's boinking Melania.

Now, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Try again.

Easy yes no question:

Just thank Trump when you take the vaccine.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

He may, or may not, be a billionaire...he's President for about 6 more weeks...I doubt he 'boinks' at all..and by some of the looks she's given him...probably not her.

Trump is facing criminal and civil charges that put both his wealth and his freedom at risk. He's looting his campaign fund to pay for his frivolous lawsuits..and his every communication with his base starts out with, and ends with..pleas for money.

He's a historical disgrace, on his way to being a case study.

Oh yeah..he's old, fat, and orange.

You want his life..you're welcome to it!

Try again.

Easy yes no question:

Just thank Trump when you take the vaccine.

They should have a Trumpy Bear there and make her say Thank You My POTUS Trump, if not give her a Red Communist Chinese Knock Off that Hunter Biden made a deal to get.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

He may, or may not, be a billionaire...he's President for about 6 more weeks...I doubt he 'boinks' at all..and by some of the looks she's given him...probably not her.

Trump is facing criminal and civil charges that put both his wealth and his freedom at risk. He's looting his campaign fund to pay for his frivolous lawsuits..and his every communication with his base starts out with, and ends with..pleas for money.

Please note:

The above are you FEELINGS.

And your FEELINGS are not facts suagr.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

I am sure you're a highly-successful businessman, a bastion of your community and your boyfriend is just the cutest.

See, we can all play this game.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

Please note:

And your FEELINGS are not facts suagr.
Not the smartest monkey in the cage, are you? Honey.

Fact...he leaves office on Jan. 20--not a feeling.

Fact..he has numerous lawsuits pending...not a feeling

Fact...he asks for money at every opportunity..his e-mails are cluttering up my spam ..and every one begs for bucks...not a feeling.

Fact...he has used his campaign fund to defend himself against many charges--and is continuing to do so now--including using it as a warchest to pursue his lawsuits.....not a feeling.

Fact...well..he IS fat...he is old...and as for the orange...well..if you have eyes....LOL!

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

I am sure you're a highly-successful businessman, a bastion of your community and your boyfriend is just the cutest.

You play it poorly.
You don't know me..and thus pretty much everything you say, about me, is conjecture and feelings based. Trump's life and his Presidency are a matter of record...just chock-full of those pesky 'facts'.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

Please note:

And your FEELINGS are not facts sugar.

Fact...he asks for money at every opportunity..his e-mails are cluttering up my spam ..and every one begs for bucks...not a feeling.

Fact...he has used his campaign fund to defend himself against many charges--and is continuing to do so now--including using it as a warchest to pursue his lawsuits.....not a feeling.

Fact...well..he IS fat...he is old...and as for the orange...well..if you have eyes....LOL!

Let me help you buttercup:

FEELINGS:

He may, or may not, be a billionaire..

FEELING:

..I doubt he 'boinks' at all..

FEELINGS:

and by some of the looks she's given him...probably not her.

FEELINGS:

He's a historical disgrace,

FEELINGS:

on his way to being a case study.

I'll stop there to take it easy on you cuppycakes:

As for you other claimed facts:

Please link your sources - chop, chop.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

You play it poorly.
You don't know me..and thus pretty much everything you say, about me, is conjecture and feelings based. Trump's life and his Presidency are a matter of record...just chock-full of those pesky 'facts'.
You're right of course. I know far more about Trump than you. But then I'm not the one spitting into the wind, am I?

Still, you seem very faggish.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

Please note:

And your FEELINGS are not facts sugar.

Let me help you buttercup:

FEELINGS:

He may, or may not, be a billionaire..

FEELING:

..I doubt he 'boinks' at all..

FEELINGS:

and by some of the looks she's given him...probably not her.

FEELINGS:

He's a historical disgrace,

FEELINGS:

on his way to being a case study.

I'll stop there to take it easy on you cuppycakes:

As for you other claimed facts:

Please link your sources - chop, chop.

You are correct..those cherry picked excerpts are feelings..so?

The sources for the facts in my post are readily available to anyone--do your research and debunk them. Not that you can.

If you only knew just how stupid you sound to me...like a roach on a frying pan..skittering from side to side..as it just keeps getting hotter and hotter!

1606577896239.png

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

You play it poorly.
You're right of course. I know far more about Trump than you. But then I'm not the one spitting into the wind, am I?

Actually yes...yes you are spitting into the wind..but that's your American right. Do continue..as it does amuse me.

i note that whenever you bitches get pushed into a corner of your own making..out come the repressed homoerotic comments.

Their name.
Donald Trump - Shitheads
Success.

You play it poorly.

Actually yes...yes you are spitting into the wind..but that's your American right. Do continue..as it does amuse me.

i note that whenever you bitches get pushed into a corner of your own making..out come the repressed homoerotic comments.
Are you suggesting there's something wrong with being faggish?

Forum List

Back