What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?

Sunni is suffering from Biden Derangement Syndrome. It is just one of his many derangement syndromes.

My TDS has been cured. BIDEN WON! Trump and his minions are now the ultimate losers. It is one thing to be a loser but they are bad losers, the worst of the worst losers. They are redefining loser.
Trump and his followers will go down in history as losers.
no, it hasn't been cured---the OP is proof
Oh, it has been cured and some. Woo Hoo. The black clouds that covered our nation for 4 years are clearing and the sun is starting to shine.
The rats, like you, who supported Trump cannot stand the sun. They scattering back to their holes. It is a joy to see.
Good has won. Evil has lost.

OP can't even spell his own user name.

View attachment 422204
Wow, norwegegen, that hurts. Your quick wit and keen mind really know how to take a guy down.
...be newy vewy quiet

1606509538636.png

Oh, it has been cured and some.
You're in denial. Trump is all you post about. ... :cool:

Clearly his Clinical Chronic TDS / Trump OCD (dual diagnosis) is escalating.

Since election day he has worn out three Trumpy Bear Dolls, azzraping them with no lube trying to get even.
That is a response I would expect from a Trump supporter. Not a bad response if you were in middle school. For an adult it is pathetically juvenile.

What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?
Their name.
Grateful Dead - Deadheads
Jimmy Buffet - Parrotheads
Donald Trump - Shitheads
:rolleyes-41:
Wow! You are very clever!

Did you make up that joke all by yourself?
I did make that up. You are jealous of how clever I am. I am a winner, you are a loser. It feels great to be a winner. How does losing feel, especially losing big time.

Oh, it has been cured and some.
You're in denial. Trump is all you post about. ... :cool:

Clearly his Clinical Chronic TDS / Trump OCD (dual diagnosis) is escalating.

Since election day he has worn out three Trumpy Bear Dolls, azzraping them with no lube trying to get even.
That is a response I would expect from a Trump supporter. Not a bad response if you were in middle school. For an adult it is pathetically juvenile.

Post a live feed please?

They all busted off a piece or two with your ex wife.
Jchitwood, at least you are consistent. Maybe you are in middle school. In that case there is hope that you will eventually grow up. If not, God help you.

Elementary school actually.

Sorry your thread is collapsing on top you of you darling.

Try again.

Forum List

Back