What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?

OP can't even spell his own user name.

1606506768846.png

What do the Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet and Donald Trump's avid fans have in common?
Their name.
Grateful Dead - Deadheads
Jimmy Buffet - Parrotheads
Donald Trump - Shitheads
But like all those others, they voted to keep themselves free, while you prog slaves voted to have your freedoms taken away. Slave...get back to your chains...

Their name.
Grateful Dead - Deadheads
Jimmy Buffet - Parrotheads
Donald Trump - Shitheads
HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
SO FUNNY and SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you are an idiot

another idiotic post that doesn't make sense --from the TDS people
Yup..all those TDS people....are gunna get a cure now! Jan. 20...the cure for TDS..inauguration!
I don't think so!!!!! hahahah--TDS is STILL going on--it will never stop
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH--just look at the OP!!= proof
Actually..I've been informed that i used the wrong 'I' word for the cure....Incarceration apparently is the cure.

Hopes are high...
1606508122076.png

Yup..all those TDS people....are gunna get a cure now! Jan. 20...the cure for TDS..inauguration!
Actually..I've been informed that i used the wrong 'I' word for the cure....Incarceration apparently is the cure.

Hopes are high...View attachment 422215
......you see---you people are thinking in YOUR terms---like CRYING ever since 2016..we are not crybabies like you people.....you have it all wrong.....we are not going JUMP off bridges/cry/leave the country/go insane/etc over an election
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Sunni is suffering from Biden Derangement Syndrome. It is just one of his many derangement syndromes.

My TDS has been cured. BIDEN WON! Trump and his minions are now the ultimate losers. It is one thing to be a loser but they are bad losers, the worst of the worst losers. They are redefining loser.
Trump and his followers will go down in history as losers.

Sunni is suffering from Biden Derangement Syndrome. It is just one of his many derangement syndromes.

My TDS has been cured. BIDEN WON! Trump and his minions are now the ultimate losers. It is one thing to be a loser but they are bad losers, the worst of the worst losers. They are redefining loser.
Trump and his followers will go down in history as losers.
no, it hasn't been cured---the OP is proof

It is now TRUMP DELIGHT SYNDROME. It is the great joy of watching Trump and his minions lose and lose big. And there has never been a bigger group of cry babies and sore losers. It is great to watch.
The biggest thing this group of losers had going for them was a Trump Presidency. Now that is gone. What will the losers do?

Forum List

Back