What do the Democratic and Republican parties think of space exploration and warfare?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014

How would they differ in handling an alien threat committed to our utter destruction?

To Serve Man !! ---------------- off topic and I did not check out the links JakeW . interesting but I was going to work at about 6 in the morning maybe 20 years ago and I was listening to news talk radio . Anyway there was a guest on , his thoughts were that the only way to unite earths population was to convince earths population that there was an alien race or enemy threat coming to get US ALL [all earthlings in danger] !! Interesting because in the last few years there have been news and talk and poorly done movies of DANGER coming to earth from outer space . So far the danger has been asteroids and other menaces that might wipe out humans like the dinosaurs were supposed to have been wiped out . -------------------- anyway , just a comment JakeW !! ----------------------- might be OFF TOPIC comment !!

concerning warfare , its alright by me when seen on telly , much better than football or other silly games . Space Exploration is also fine AFTER USA military costs are first choice for spending money . Someday I hope to see the USA claim ALL of space and then weaponize space to the maximum JakeW !! :afro:

Well if they ever do show up it'll mean they're far more technologically advanced than we are, so trying to fight them wouldn't make much sense IMO.

Here's something to ponder. What if they do show up and they're some huge ugly nasty beings like we see in sci-fi movies, and they determine these little humans are a very fine tasty delicacy, kinda like cavier, lobster, etc. are to us?

Forum List

Back