What do Modern women offer…

Gendercide will proceed but it won't be the fault of women be they feminists or the natural adversary of the male, the butch lesbian. And that's because none of these people want males dead. It will instead be the fault of us patriarchs who failed to accept our obligations to defend society. From my perspective, there is no time left to change a genocidal process already underway anyhow. It's a natural outcome with the now superfluous 'Y' chromosome being discarded. But still, we could have made a bit better effort than engaging in these silly misguided debates we are having now. Feminism is an element of the Left, the Left can be seen as the socio-political representation of our X-chromosome.

Soft living brought about by wealth and technology has shifted society to the left. A primal (soft/liberal) generation born every 25 years the attrition of the older more learned (hard/conservative), combine to help drive the left-shift. We are not all too concerned about this situation because 'society' is generally shielded from harsh outcomes due to there being a built-in survival mechanism (a virtual firewall in effect). It's only personal tragedy that affects us as individuals, all things bad happening to others we regard as entertainment to be watched on TV, that's while thinking we're glad it didn't happen to us.

Last edited:
Husbands are twice as likely to leave their wives in sickness as vice versa. Here.
I did not want to return to this thread. Today I am down for personal reasons, and I also learned that men are natural predators, and most Progressives agree with every generalization about men. https://i.redd.it/dexqbdbkzrw91.jpg
232,000 likes.

In my opinion, a woman in sickness does not need to be bothered by such a vile creature as a man. Would a sick fish need a bicycle?

I am not blaming all women for supporting hateful stereotypes. But someone who views men as trash, pigs, oppressors, predators does not deserve man's help in her time of hardship.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back