What do folks think about the leader of the Wagner group, Yevgeny Prigozhin?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This guy is actually fighting in the Russia Ukraine war and he’s in his 60s. He has been proven to be on the front lines he’s fighting. I don’t see Zelensky doing this I don’t see Vladimir Putin doing this by the way.

I don’t see any number two or number three in Ukraine doing this. And I believe the leader of the Wagner group is considered the number two Guy in Russia.

But the Ukrainian side and the Russian side have been accused of war crimes just in case anybody wants to go there. and practically all wars there’s always a media war where both sides accuse the other side of horrible crimes and where even third parties get involved and start accusing leaders of each country of being criminals.

I’m neutral in this war and I just wanna learn about both sides as much as I can…. as an American I understand that my country was not invaded by Ukraine or Russia. So I’m a third-party as are all Americans

I don’t really know much about this leader of the Wagner group, Yevgeny Prigozhin… but it could be one of those cases where like the guy or not it’s quite clear that this is a tough guy and he clearly has no fear of dying on the battlefield. Yevgeny Prigozhin has reportedly criticized Vladimir Putin himself and the Kremlin for poor decision making.

read the whole original post before you make a judgment

This is a video from I believe a Turkish news source? Anyway it shows the leader of the Wagner group saying that Bakhmut it’s just about to be or is under Russian control and that Ukraine military fled Bakhmut leaving a bunch of kids young man well young kids and old people to fend for themselves.

We Americans were not invaded by Ukraine or Russia. That’s it that’s all there is to it.

We should really try and learn about the people involved in this war because there’s good people on both sides. Why doesn’t anyone in this thread who has posted so far go ahead and tell me about a 60-year-old man fighting on the battlefield in any war ? I’m sincerely interested in finding this out

Can anyone hear show the number two or the number three guy in Ukraine on the battlefield with a rifle. ? With guns going off in the background let’s see it?

You would expect the money launderers to actually give up their MILLIONS of dollars in earnings for white washing TRILLIONS in US taxpayers dollars for the Evil Empire, to go save some "collateral damage"? LOL

Money Launderer of the year.jpg

Confederate Soldier

used to be a time in the middle ages when kings would lead men in charge on the battlefield… so no leaders of the country don’t have to sit back. You talk about the 21st-century. you know as we go into the future things can change.

There are tons of brave Ukrainians and Russians I suppose of all ages who are out there fighting. While people who claim to support Ukraine in the west are sitting back in their homes enjoying themselves.

I suppose there’s rich people in Russia doing the same thing saying that they support Russia yet there they’re in their homes sitting back enjoying themselves.

Who the hell cares about Europeans with a lot of "Z"'s in their names while the freaking US is going down the drain? You ain't from around here are you FDR?

Who the hell cares about Europeans with a lot of "Z"'s in their names while the freaking US is going down the drain? You ain't from around here are you FDR?
I’m from the United States of America my friend born and bred in the USA. Like Many if our country and the rest of the world I happen to take interest in the various wars of the world and I just find it interesting that there’s a 61 year old man who is out there fighting for Russia in this war and he is even criticizing Putin and the Kremlin

Our country is the one giving a bunch of money to one side Ukraine. I care about that. And I take interest in those fighting in the Russia Ukraine war because if it’s not handled properly it could lead to World War III.

Russia is a nuclear armed country this isn’t just any old conflict.

There are tons of brave Ukrainians and Russians I suppose of all ages who are out there fighting. While people who claim to support Ukraine in the west are sitting back in their homes enjoying themselves.

I suppose there’s rich people in Russia doing the same thing saying that they support Russia yet there they’re in their homes sitting back enjoying themselves.
Then WTF is your point?

read the whole original post before you make a judgment

This is a video from I believe a Turkish news source? Anyway it shows the leader of the Wagner group saying that Bakhmut it’s just about to be or is under Russian control and that Ukraine military fled Bakhmut leaving a bunch of kids young man well young kids and old people to fend for themselves.

We Americans were not invaded by Ukraine or Russia. That’s it that’s all there is to it.

We should really try and learn about the people involved in this war because there’s good people on both sides. Why doesn’t anyone in this thread who has posted so far go ahead and tell me about a 60-year-old man fighting on the battlefield in any war ? I’m sincerely interested in finding this out

Can anyone hear show the number two or the number three guy in Ukraine on the battlefield with a rifle. ? With guns going off in the background let’s see it?

I find it interesting this "Russian" is wearing an American helmet, and OCP camouflage, right down to his plate vest.

Read the original post brother . You responded so fast that you clearly did not do so.
Mercenaries are paid to fight. No matter their age. There were elderly fighters in the French Foreign Legion, also. Its not news, it's not unusual. These are not the brightest people. They are dregs of society, low IQ types who can't hold down real jobs, due to alcohol or behavior. They are not to be admired. They are living in muck for Rubles, not for some glory for Russia.

I have to agree with Synthaholic here, Roosevelt.

You can find good, legitimate reasons to support the russian war effort but I don't think Yevgeny Prigozhin is one of them...

This argument is weird to say the least.

Forum List

Back