What Did You Get For Christmas?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I got a new jack for my truck, a couple boxes of .32 SWL for my nifty little H&R revolver, and a new cargo bag for my (1980) Chicago Schwinn 10-speed. :eusa_angel:

I got my two front teeth. Santa has his connections with the tooth fairy.

• Banned
C'mon folks....give it up.
huh_zps297f809f.png

I've come to an understanding with friends and family. Dont buy me anything and I wont buy you anything. Nine times out of ten they'll buy the wrong thing,and I wouldnt ask someone to spend the kind of money on the things I want anyway.
When I want something I go and buy it.

Christmas is for kids,and I do enjoy getting gifts for my niece. But other then that it's more trouble then it's worth.

I got a tool box for my truck. A new fancy Go phone, as my daughter wants me to get with the times instead of the basic phone I've been using for years, socks and some clothes as mine have been to church too often..............

Not bad..........kids happy with their stuff..........and that is all that counts

Except for all the food..........................LOL

• Banned
I got a tool box for my truck. A new fancy Go phone, as my daughter wants me to get with the times instead of the basic phone I've been using for years, socks and some clothes as mine have been to church too often..............

Not bad..........kids happy with their stuff..........and that is all that counts

Except for all the food..........................LOL

I forgot, I got socks too and no ties. :lol:

A plastic candy cane with candy kisses inside, two Nestle's Crunch bars, a pack of gum, a ball of hair scrunchies, and three little bottles of Bath & Body scents were in my stocking. There was also a word search book in there. I loved doing those when I was a kid. :) :) :)

Under the tree was a really good book named Country Faith: 56 Reflections From Today's Leading Country Music Stars. Also under there was two bottles of Bath & Body scents, the 2nd season of Blue Bloods, the 1st season of the TV show that comedian Bill Engvall did a few years ago on TBS, country singer Darryl Worley's Christmas album was also under there for me as well as fellow country singer Alan Jackson 2nd Precious Memories album and new bluegrass album. I also got a film on DVD named Kix Brooks Presents A Country Christmas. I was given a scarf later on in the day by two of my cousins. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I was told that I am supposed to get at least one more gift, but it will not be here until sometime next month.

I got a lot of satisfaction.

Every year I send several of my elderly tenants gift cards from Schwann's food service in an amount equal to one month's rent.

I do it anonymously but I think they're on to me.

And I bought myself a new hat.

A kitchen-aid 4.5 quart stand mixer (woo-hoo!!!)

Two Carhartt jackets. My mom and girlfriend both knew I wanted one and both bought me one. They offered to return one, but now I can wear one at work (wastewater plant) and one for general use. I used to own three, (dirty work, regular work, regular use) but the first 2 were 10 years old and busted up, and the last one got stolen last winter.

Socks, lots of socks.

Every year I send several of my elderly tenants gift cards from Schwann's food service in an amount equal to one month's rent.

That is lovely!

Two Carhartt jackets. My mom and girlfriend both knew I wanted one and both bought me one. They offered to return one, but now I can wear one at work (wastewater plant) and one for general use. I used to own three, (dirty work, regular work, regular use) but the first 2 were 10 years old and busted up, and the last one got stolen last winter.

Socks, lots of socks.

You will love your KitchenAid. I've had mine for nearly 20 years! It is a workhorse. It's worth having just for kneading dough.

Socks, lots of socks.

You will love your KitchenAid. I've had mine for nearly 20 years! It is a workhorse. It's worth having just for kneading dough.

I am looking forward to it for that, but two words: Sausage attachment.

Righteous! Happy New Year...you deserve one. :cool:

Socks, lots of socks.

I think they use those mixers on America Test Kitchen. NICE haul my man! :eusa_angel:

Socks, lots of socks.

If I didn't live in the Bay Area, I'd agree...but we have too many places that sell artisan sausages, as well as fresh pasta (hence the lack of use of the pasta attachments as well).

If I didn't live in the Bay Area, I'd agree...but we have too many places that sell artisan sausages, as well as fresh pasta (hence the lack of use of the pasta attachments as well).

C'mon...spill the beans...what did you get? :eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back