What did you do (or still doing) when we were all shut in ???

What did you do for fun, entertainment, or to keep busy when we were all made to be shut-ins, or work from home?

I used to have hobbies, but they got so freeking expensive, I just couldn't afford them anymore.
I pretty much just played computer games and watch videos.
We did exactly what we intended before anyone knew about the virus. We traveled the country in our motorhome. The virus didn’t change any of our plans. Of course we had to mask and found many places closed, but the roadways and resorts were wonderfully less crowded.

I did a two week road trip last year and, despite a lot of places being closed, I still had a blast...
I find it laughable that so many Americans chose to seclude themselves. I have family and friends who refused to leave their homes, for fear of the virus. They hunkered down for nearly a year. Some literally scared shitless. WTF!

What did you do for fun, entertainment, or to keep busy when we were all made to be shut-ins, or work from home?

I used to have hobbies, but they got so freeking expensive, I just couldn't afford them anymore.
I pretty much just played computer games and watch videos.
We did exactly what we intended before anyone knew about the virus. We traveled the country in our motorhome. The virus didn’t change any of our plans. Of course we had to mask and found many places closed, but the roadways and resorts were wonderfully less crowded.

I did a two week road trip last year and, despite a lot of places being closed, I still had a blast...
I find it laughable that so many Americans chose to seclude themselves. I have family and friends who refused to leave their homes, for fear of the virus. They hunkered down for nearly a year. Some literally scared shitless. WTF!
My daughter lives smack dab in the middle of the "CHAZ" in Seattle. She and her fiance didn't venture out much. They even had their groceries delivered. For them it was a combination of Covid and the idiots in the street. My daughter's a proud liberal (I blame her mother), but she couldn't support, at all, what was going on there with the riots and such. When she did venture out, she took her camera with her, and captured some really incredible images...

Forum List

Back