What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

Last edited:
So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do and I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

We must stop this deal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again. But we're going for it. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk. OK, well, we promised. I've had a lot of people.

And the Republicans have to get a lot tougher, and so should the Democrats. They should be regulated, investigated, and brought to justice under the fullest extent of the law. They're totally breaking the law. (Remember, he had just previously said that "you're allowed to go by different rules")

Last edited:
It's a dirty business. It's a dirty business. You have a lot of bad people out there. Despite everything we've been through, looking out all over this country and seeing fantastic crowds. Although this, I think, is our all-time record. I think you have 250,000 people, 250,000. Looking out at all the amazing patriots here today, I have never been more confident in our nation's future.

He says "it's dirty business"...and then reminds the crowd how big they are...how powerful they are

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

~~~~~~
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have to jump over some constitutional landmines in order to demonstrate that an impeachment trial in the Senate for a private citizen is even legal, and if it’s legal, if it has any binding status at all. They’re already undoing centuries of precedent by holding a Senate impeachment hearing without the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding. Do you and your ideological ilk really think you can get the votes, manipulate laws, and upend the Constitution for the sake of keeping Trump from running for president in 2024?

But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened. And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

That goes both ways... The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist began fighting Trump from the day he came down the escalator to announce his candidacy. Trump was correct.
This isn't about the impeachment of Trump. It's about their deep seat hate for him, his legacy and the fear that the people are now "woke" and see the truth about the criminality of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat. The fraudulent election of China Joey Xi has become the laughing stock of the world....

Last edited:
He said go down to the Capitol where you can cheer for some and some not
The word “fight” which lib loons are trying to transpose as solely meaning “physical altercation” doez In Fact Far more Frequently mean to make a concerted effort. Language manipulation effort by libs to build up fake frothing is dangerous.

Here are some excerpts

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

You are like all liberals and fake news who take a sentence here and a part of a sentence there, omit a sentence here and then add an assumption there until you get your lie together.

Why don't you say what you heard differently than what he actually said. That he said to "go up to the Capitol, smash your way in and kill everyone in the building."

Well, the Antifa goons and animals were already smashing in the doors and windows 15 minutes before he finished speaking. Antifa goons and animals were wearing MAGA hats and shirts and causing deaths and injuries while the MAGA crowd was walking up the hill. It takes 30-45 minutes to make that walk.

Like all liberals, you've allowed your alligator mouth to overload your hummingbird butt.

Last edited:
He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there.

Fuck you, you psycho crackpot lying snitch. We all know what President Trump really said and you ain't got nothing. The only lie and conspiracy theory going around is the lie and conspiracy theory that the election WASN'T stolen and that Trump incited a siege upon the Capitol.

You are like all liberals and fake news who take a sentence here and a part of a sentence there, omit a sentence here and then add an assumption there until you get your lie together.
The really telling videos were the parler videos taken by the crowd where they comment on all those highlighted parts of that speech.

That's devastating

Here are some excerpts

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

Well....if “factba.se“ sez so..... :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back