What did Trump do to protect children from pedophiles?

Here is Trump with some more pedophiles
Well, as the saying goes, "show me a man's friends, and I'll show you the character of the man."

Trump's history is rife w/palling around w/the pedo set, the elite ones at that.

Link us up to this "history".

What Trumps history of hanging with pedophiles. Lol

Random pics in crowds means nothing, Simpleton.

Wanna see the FAA records of Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's Lolita Express? How about pic of Slick and Hitlery with Epstien? Weinstein?

Let me know what you need educated on, Moron.

Now what is this lady in jail for again, I forget?
Well, as the saying goes, "show me a man's friends, and I'll show you the character of the man."

Trump's history is rife w/palling around w/the pedo set, the elite ones at that.

Wanna see the FAA records of Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's Lolita Express? How about pic of Slick and Hitlery with Epstien? Weinstein?

Lol not random Trump hanging with pedophiles. Lol

Exactly what it was. Group pics at public events.

You really are stupid.

This is what hanging with a pedophile is:

She is in jail for procuring minors to hand over to people who flew down to Orgy Island with the Pedo Epstein. FAA and court records show that was Bill Clinton.

Glad I cold educate the ignorant.

Anything else I can help you with, Stupid?

You really are stupid.

She is in jail for procuring minors to hand over to people who flew down to Orgy Island with the Pedo Epstein. FAA and court records show that was Bill Clinton.

Produce them dumb fuck. Thanks for reminding me. Yet another photo Trump with a pedo. Hillarious

You really are stupid.

Produce them dumb fuck. Thanks for reminding me. Yet another photo Trump with a pedo. Hillarious

In the link I provided, Dumbass.

You lose again.

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

What you produced was a fake news article from a shit source. No copies from the FAA or any real evidence. Hillarious

You lose as usual.

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

What you produced was a fake news article from a shit source. No copies from the FAA or any real evidence. Hillarious

You lose as usual.

You obviously didn't even look at my link since it has about a dozen links contained in the article to the original sources.

Why do you insist on exposing what a complete idiot you are over and over?

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

You lose as usual.

You obviously didn't even look at my link since it has about a dozen links contained in the article to the original sources.

Bla,bla,bla shit source fake news. Mean while I provided pictures,audio and video though out this thread. You got he said she said. Hillarious. You are a dumb fuck.

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

You lose as usual.

Bla,bla,bla shit source fake news. Mean while I provided pictures,audio and video though out this thread. You got he said she said. Hillarious. You are a dumb fuck.

Thank for confirming you never bothered to click on my link.

You lose again, Dumbfuck. :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :itsok:

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

You lose as usual.

You lose again, Dumbfuck. :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :itsok:

Lol. I clicked on your link and it proved nothing. No real evidence any where. There was 2000 pages of course documents of legalese in a defamation case. No I am not pouring through it. You can find where it mentions Billy boy. I am not waiting my time doing it. Go fuck your self. The thread ain't about Billy boy any way its about Trumps pedo ass. Go fuck your self Moron

He was President for four years.

He had the 3 branches of government at his feet.

How are American children safer now four years after he presided over the country than before he was there?

What did he DO!?!?
He supported the death penalty and end to sanctuary cities. Next question?

You really are stupid.

You lose again.

You lose as usual.

Lol. I clicked on your link and it proved nothing. No real evidence any where. There was 2000 pages of course documents of legalese in a defamation case. No I am not pouring through it. You can find where it mentions Billy boy. I am not waiting my time doing it. Go fuck your self. The thread ain't about Billy boy any way its about Trumps pedo ass. Go fuck your self Moron

Your laziness isn't my problem, Dumbass.

Dismissed.

How are American children safer now four years after he presided over the country than before he was there?

What did he DO!?!?
For starters, he wasn't a pedophile and didn't talk about little black kids rubbing his leg hair.

What did he DO!?!?
He partied with them....that distracted them for a while.

On the Federal Level there are laws on the books and I would need you to show where Donald John Trump hampered any criminal investigation into pedophilia because that would be new to me...

The better question is what has society done to slow the molestation of underage children in this country?

What did he DO!?!?
He got Dem donor and sexual predator Jeff Epstein off the streets

What did he DO!?!?
You never heard about it because you choose to be deaf dumb and blind to the full news by choice of media sources. But in your defense regarding this subject even Fox news barely reported about this and C-Span missed the boat on this.
Do a search here for my posts about 2 operations that recovered missing children mostly human trafficking, OPPERATION HOMECOMING, Operation Autumn Hope, Operation Safety Net, think 2 OPERATIONS LEAD to find them in Ohio, if I remember correctly. Then it was Trump's Administration that finally did something about Epstein.
And this was never in the news:
From Wyoming's Wind River Country to members of Canada's First Nations, the crisis of violence against Indigenous women and girls transcends state and national borders. To his credit, President Donald Trump has remained committed to The Native American cause. The U.S. Department of Justice, for example, recently awarded over $560 million in grants to support public safety, crime victims and youth programs in tribal communities.
And Operation Lady Justice, a historic nationwide effort to bring justice to missing and murdered Indigenous people. The job of the task force is to develop protocols to handle unsolved missing or murdered persons cases, and to provide closure to the many families.
These are just a few, many other operations were on the down low for reasons of not tipping off the traffickers and networks, because success of an operation and protecting kids and abused woman is more important then media brownie points and photo opps.
Lastly, he kept his grandkids away from Biden-enough said!

Last edited:

What did he DO!?!?

He did save thousands of illegal unescorted children from being trafficked in the U.S. by keeping them on the other side of the border.
Touche’

Forum List

Back