What did Trump do to protect children from pedophiles?

Hey MarcATL here is some more homework to educate your colossally ignorant ass............

Heard of the Cabal?
Hillary's Pizzagate?
Hollywood degenerate celebrities?
The Illuminati?

Well sir, many are gone. Feeding the worms. Some were old and "died" from Covid.
Many are dead and all have doubles running around and are easy to spot. Hundreds and hundreds of celebrities and notable people All arrested, tried and executed.

There even doubles running around in Congress of dead traitors and child molesters. Think that's Hillary? Bill? Nancy? Why do they never remove their masks? Think about it.
You believe that Pizzagate was a real thing?

Please expound.

Never heard of it. What's it about?

He was President for four years.

He had the 3 branches of government at his feet.

How are American children safer now four years after he presided over the country than before he was there?

What did he DO!?!?
Hey Dumbass, here is another one MarcATL

Dam!

Now 11 links in reply to post one, but he is ignoring them because he is a partisan jackass.
MarcATL is just a dumbass troll.

He starts these moronic flame bait threads thinking he is slamming Trump, and instead gets his ass handed to him.

He is a complete idiot.

How are American children safer now four years after he presided over the country than before he was there?

What did he DO!?!?

Dam!

Now 11 links in reply to post one, but he is ignoring them because he is a partisan jackass.
You mean links like incest is best by Trump? Here he is calling his own daughter a piece of ass on Howard Stern Show.

Trump's opposition to Paedophilia was well known. Even before he became President, he 86'ed Jeff Epstein from his properties to protect kids there.

NAMBLA endorsed Sleepy Joe, and Mr. Biden refused to denounce the group in any way, insuring he got the pervert vote.

What did he DO!?!?

Dam!

Here some more sickness of Trump about his daughter.

Here is Trump with some more pedophiles
Well, as the saying goes, "show me a man's friends, and I'll show you the character of the man."

Trump's history is rife w/palling around w/the pedo set, the elite ones at that.

Has America had a problem w/female genital mutilation?
Any thinking American has a problem with it.

Apparently, you don't.

Well, as the saying goes, "show me a man's friends, and I'll show you the character of the man."

Trump's history is rife w/palling around w/the pedo set, the elite ones at that.

Here this is good for a chuckle. Old Trump is one sick puppy

What did he DO!?!?

Dam!

This is post one questions and the many linked replies that Markatl is ignoring because he refuses to acknowledge that Trump did try to reduce sex trafficking by signing bills and Executive orders.

"He was President for four years.

What did he DO!?!?

Your deflection is obvious, it is boring to see idiots like you veer away from the reasonable questions of post one and the linked answers to them.

Too bad you have the same problem he has, irrational partisanship and hate.

:cool:

Link us up to this "history".

What Trumps history of hanging with pedophiles. Lol

Random pics in crowds means nothing, Simpleton.

Wanna see the FAA records of Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's Lolita Express? How about pic of Slick and Hitlery with Epstien? Weinstein?

Let me know what you need educated on, Moron.

What did he DO!?!?

Dam!

This is post one questions and the many linked replies that Markatl is ignoring because he refuses to acknowledge that Trump did try to reduce sex trafficking by signing bills and Executive orders.

Your deflection is obvious, it is boring to see idiots like you veer away from the reasonable questions of post one and the linked answers to them.

Too bad you have the same problem he has, irrational partisanship and hate.

"He was President for four years.

What did he DO!?!? "
Ya, I read the order.lol he commits to hiring one employee and tells the agencies to share. What a commitment. Hillarious mean while pictures audio and video speak a much larger story.

Wanna see the FAA records of Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's Lolita Express? How about pic of Slick and Hitlery with Epstien? Weinstein?

Lol not random Trump hanging with pedophiles. Lol

Exactly what it was. Group pics at public events.

You really are stupid.

This is what hanging with a pedophile is:

Now what is this lady in jail for again, I forget?

Exactly what it was. Group pics at public events.

You really are stupid.

This is what hanging with a pedophile is:

Now what is this lady in jail for again, I forget?

Attachments

• 960x0.jpg
    960x0.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 9

Forum List

Back