What Did Santa Bring you?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What did Santa put under the tree for you?

This year Santa decided I needed a drone:

thumbnail_RemoteMediaFile_6553607_0_2021_12_26_12_56_20.jpg
thumbnail_RemoteMediaFile_6553611_0_2021_12_26_13_06_02.jpg

There's a bit of a learning curve but, so far, this thing is a blast...

Have fun, and good luck. I had one (not cheap). Screw the instructions. I figured I was smart enough to figure out how to use a toy without them. I charged it up, put it in the driveway, and started pushing buttons to see what would happen. It took off and headed directly toward the woods. Nothing I pushed or pulled seemed to have any effect on it. The remote still received video until the battery ran down. It seemed to be hung up in the limbs of a tall pine tree somewhere. I never found it.

My wife conspired with my brother and best friend, who installed a Laguna F2 Fusion in the spare garage workroom.

Have fun, and good luck. I had one (not cheap). Screw the instructions. I figured I was smart enough to figure out how to use a toy without them. I charged it up, put it in the driveway, and started pushing buttons to see what would happen. It took off and headed directly toward the woods. Nothing I pushed or pulled seemed to have any effect on it. The remote still received video until the battery ran down. It seemed to be hung up in the limbs of a tall pine tree somewhere. I never found it.
LOL.....Welcome to my first drone experience.....I hate to climb on the roof.....I hated it more the second time. The "funny" part was I thought it would be a real good way to to inspect said roof.....Fuck me. 😐

After i "inspected" the roof the second time I tossed it back in it's box and ended-up giving it to a friend's grandson and he looked it over a bit and started maneuvering it like it was the most natural thing in the world....Oh well.

Sounds about right.

Forum List

Back