What did famous black men have to say about white liberals?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

― Malcolm X

Couldn't have said it better myself....its amazing to this day the stranglehold the demoncrats have on the black vote. Impressive as well.

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

― Malcolm X

Couldn't have said it better myself....its amazing to this day the stranglehold the demoncrats have on the black vote. Impressive as well.
How long have you been a member of the Nation of Islam?

This is only one guy, hardly a pluralistic endeavor.
Plus, This deserves to be in race relations not politics from a guy dead a long time ago.

Plus, This deserves to be in race relations not politics from a guy dead a long time ago.
Why is your mind so open for Prog agendas, but not for the agendas that gave us the Progs? The future of our nation is at stake. And if there are different endings, they are not that good.

― Malcolm X

Few years ya know. I actually do admire Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan. In fact Malcolm X and George Lincoln Rockwell once spoke at the same rally. You can google that if you want.

― Malcolm X

Few years ya know. I actually do admire Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan. In fact Malcolm X and George Lincoln Rockwell once spoke at the same rally. You can google that if you want.
I am sure it is exciting. I am more of a Godzilla man myself.

Why is your mind so open for Prog agendas, but not for the agendas that gave us the Progs? The future of our nation is at stake. And if there are different endings, they are not that good.
Because NEITHER party gives a shit about Americans. I am not advocating anything, I am merely showing some black men knew the truth about white leftists. I hate the GOP and the Dems. The best thing that can happen is the country collapses.

This is only one guy, hardly a pluralistic endeavor. Plus, This deserves to be in race relations not politics from a guy dead a long time ago.
Right, one guy and he changed his attitude quite a bit after he made a pilgrimage to Mecca and saw people from all races getting along.

― Malcolm X

I agree with the gist of this OP.

However, it needs to be stressed that "leftardz" are NOT "liberals" in the classic sense.

Leftardz are not liberals in most any other sense of the word, either.

That really makes little sense when you randomly throw out a statement without merit.
The future of our nation is always at stake.
Your third statement also lacks merit because it has no specific description of what endings you are suggesting.

This is only one guy, hardly a pluralistic endeavor. Plus, This deserves to be in race relations not politics from a guy dead a long time ago.
Right, one guy and he changed his attitude quite a bit after he made a pilgrimage to Mecca and saw people from all races getting along.
Christians have had a long history of intolerance to different races as do the Jews...I am glad that Islam can see people for their value instead of playing racist games.

― Malcolm X

hes-right-you-know-1.jpg

Malcolm X said that 60 years ago. There are other things he has said. White racists are using his words in ways that do not apply to these times. If you think the white liberal is the problem, come live in a conservative state like the one I live in.

The republican platform is anti black and they try gaslighting us into joining their party by disparaging liberals. In the 1960's when X said that, whites were the problem both liberal and conservative. Blacks have had liberals and conservatives like everybody else, but in 2020 the number 1 enemy of blacks is the white conservative. They are the very people who are now telling us how they are our friends yet their policies do not reflect it.

1591224329096.png

Look at what you read here. It is the white conservative who is trying to present themselves as our best friends.

Malcolm X: Liberals vs Conservatives

He said that liberals and conservatives do the same things. Today white liberals do not control the black community.. This is not 1963, whites controlled a lot of things they do not control today even as we still do not control everything in our community, meaning property and retail businesses.

Last edited:

― Malcolm X

Sorry inbred cave chimp. We still wont vote for your party. :itsok:

Malcolm X said that 60 years ago. There are other things he has said. White racists are using his words in ways that do not apply to these times. If you think the white liberal is the problem, come live in a conservative state like the one I live in.

The republican platform is anti black and they try gaslighting us into joining their party by disparaging liberals. In the 1960's when X said that, whites were the problem both liberal and conservative. Blacks have had liberals and conservatives like everybody else, but in 2020 the number 1 enemy of blacks is the white conservative. They are the very people who are now telling us how they are our friends yet their policies do not reflect it.

Look at what you read here. It is the white conservative who is trying to present themselves as our best friends.
Are you really that retarded???

Don't you realize that your meme clearly states that the white LIBERAL is more deceitful???

laughter.gif

Forum List

Back