What did Biden admin accomplish with China talks?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I see nothing. Is China going to stop polluting the planet? Are they going to stop genocide of Uigyer Muslims? Are they going to stop stealing our industrial secrets?

We gave up all leverage in our relationship with China during the Regan/Bush years. Did you expect something good to happen? No one else did. This is what we got in return for republicans breaking the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

PNTR was a giant fuck up. Who signed that bill in 2000?

Look at what the cigar rapist Bill Clinton said:

“China will open its markets to American products from wheat to cars to consulting services, and our companies will be far more able to sell goods without moving factories or investments there.”

:rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
We gave up all leverage in our relationship with China during the Regan/Bush years. Did you expect something good to happen? No one else did. This is what we got in return for republicans breaking the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

So why have it? To show how weak the Biden admin is?

So why have it? To show how weak the Biden admin is?
Trump tried to start a trade war and all it did was make him look like a trade/diplomatic retard and did nothing to alter the trajectory of China's actions. There is still a long term trade agreement to work out after Trump abandoned his trade war with nothing but a virtual cease-fire in place.

I see nothing. Is China going to stop polluting the planet? Are they going to stop genocide of Uigyer Muslims? Are they going to stop stealing our industrial secrets?

What did you expect?

What did you expect?

I expected something to come out of it that was good for America? Why have it then?

What we got was humiliated by China because we are soft.

Xi and his henchmen all know that Biden and his toadies are illegitimate frauds.

The fraud maudes would have moved the transcript of the rhetorical ass kicking that Blinken took to Conspiracy Theories.

What did you expect?

I expected something to come out of it that was good for America? Why have it then?

What we got was humiliated by China because we are soft.
How did we get "humiliated"?

I'm pretty sure Chairman Xi cut Hunter another million dollar check.

Outside of that, nothing.

Hmmm Biden made the Chinese piss themselves laughing??? That's about the only thing he did!!!

Greg

Offered Hunter as an expert in Chinese hookers??

Greg

Offered Hunter as an expert in Chinese hookers??

Greg
I'm pretty sure the entire Biden family self identifies as Chinese.

Forum List

Back