What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did Biden admin accomplish with China talks?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see nothing. Is China going to stop polluting the planet? Are they going to stop genocide of Uigyer Muslims? Are they going to stop stealing our industrial secrets?

occupied

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We gave up all leverage in our relationship with China during the Regan/Bush years. Did you expect something good to happen? No one else did. This is what we got in return for republicans breaking the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

Maxdeath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden thought it would look good. Make good theater. Unfortunately even that backfired on them. What would you expect? Not like anyone in that administration has a clue.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
PNTR was a giant fuck up. Who signed that bill in 2000?

Look at what the cigar rapist Bill Clinton said:

“China will open its markets to American products from wheat to cars to consulting services, and our companies will be far more able to sell goods without moving factories or investments there.”

:rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We gave up all leverage in our relationship with China during the Regan/Bush years. Did you expect something good to happen? No one else did. This is what we got in return for republicans breaking the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

So why have it? To show how weak the Biden admin is?

occupied

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So why have it? To show how weak the Biden admin is?
Trump tried to start a trade war and all it did was make him look like a trade/diplomatic retard and did nothing to alter the trajectory of China's actions. There is still a long term trade agreement to work out after Trump abandoned his trade war with nothing but a virtual cease-fire in place.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see nothing. Is China going to stop polluting the planet? Are they going to stop genocide of Uigyer Muslims? Are they going to stop stealing our industrial secrets?

What did you expect?

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What did you expect?

I expected something to come out of it that was good for America? Why have it then?

What we got was humiliated by China because we are soft.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Xi and his henchmen all know that Biden and his toadies are illegitimate frauds.

The fraud maudes would have moved the transcript of the rhetorical ass kicking that Blinken took to Conspiracy Theories.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What did you expect?

I expected something to come out of it that was good for America? Why have it then?

What we got was humiliated by China because we are soft.
How did we get "humiliated"?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
babylon bee: Instead Of Traditional Warfare, Chinese Military Will Now Be Trained To Shout Wrong Pronouns At American Troops

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure Chairman Xi cut Hunter another million dollar check.

Outside of that, nothing.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Biden made the Chinese piss themselves laughing??? That's about the only thing he did!!!

Greg

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Offered Hunter as an expert in Chinese hookers??

Greg

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Offered Hunter as an expert in Chinese hookers??

Greg
I'm pretty sure the entire Biden family self identifies as Chinese.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List