What Democrats will run on.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Ah, where to begin:

Economy: the White House has released it's own estimation of new massive debt because of Trump's tax cuts for the rich.
Add in the tariffs and what you have are the super rich getting super, super rich and Trump's base suffering.
And Trump's "fix" is more massive cuts for the rich.

Domestic Policies (Healthcare and Education): I was watching Laura Ingraham and she went on about the cost of healthcare and education. Oh, don't get me wrong, her argument was that it's ridiculous to spend money on the middle class and the poor to help with with affordable healthcare and affordable education. It's simply too much money.

But tax cuts for billionaires are Handy Dandy. Remember, it was Trump who ran on affordable and better healthcare for all Americans. In October, we get to see how many millions in Trump's base will have no healthcare next year because the subsidies were needed for tax cuts for billionaires.

Foreign Policy: Trump has made enemies of all our friends. Everyone in Trump's base my age remembers the cold war. I've talked to Republicans my age and they are not happy. In fact, the veterans are getting pissed.

So this is it summarized:
Healthcare
Education (which includes job training)
Keeping America safe

Trump record: Claiming Obama's economy for his own, farmers in Trump's base going bankrupt over tariffs, no healthcare, no help on education, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, name calling, division, racism, destroying relationships that keep our country save, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump's family massively profiting

And remember, are more than 30 governorships up for grabs and they will redistrict before 2020.

Democrats have a lot to pick and choose to run on. What they choose will depend on the state.

talking points.jpg

What they'll really run on ...

Hillary was cheated
The Russians are Coming
Deplorables
Gunz!
Fake News
Alt Right
President Trump's hair
Free borders

... and bless them for it.

Ah, where to begin:

Economy: the White House has released it's own estimation of new massive debt because of Trump's tax cuts for the rich.
Add in the tariffs and what you have are the super rich getting super, super rich and Trump's base suffering.

Domestic Policies (Healthcare and Education): I was watching Laura Ingraham and she went on about the cost of healthcare and education. Oh, don't get me wrong, her argument was that it's ridiculous to spend money on the middle class and the poor to help with with affordable healthcare and affordable education. It's simply too much money.

But tax cuts for billionaires are Handy Dandy. Remember, it was Trump who ran on affordable and better healthcare for all Americans. In October, we get to see how many millions in Trump's base will have no healthcare next year because the subsidies were needed for tax cuts for billionaires.

Foreign Policy: Trump has made enemies of all our friends. Everyone in Trump's base my age remembers the cold war. I've talked to Republicans my age and they are not happy. In fact, the veterans are getting pissed.

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

Trump record: Claiming Obama's economy for his own, farmers in Trump's base going bankrupt over tariffs, no healthcare, no help on education, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, name calling, division, racism, destroying relationships that keep our country save, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump's family massively profiting

And remember, are more than 30 governorships up for grabs and they will redistrict before 2020.

Democrats have a lot to pick and choose to run on. What they choose will depend on the state.

Yeah, they got nothing. Push to globalization? Not exactly a winning plan to sway American votes.

Pay attention people, some Republicans are in that same camp as well. If you hear the word "sustainable", vote for the other guy/gal.

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

Yeah, they got nothing. Push to globalization? Not exactly a winning plan to sway American votes.

Pay attention people, some Republicans are in that same camp as well. If you hear the word "sustainable", vote for the other guy/gal.

Sustainable is an advertisement for ED drugs.

What Democrats will run on

Grown men in little girls bathrooms

Bring back the fairness doctrine
( eliminate free speech)

Illegals voting

Higher taxes

No jobs

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

You some kinda NWO shill, bitch? :alcoholic:

I like the old world order, thank you.

ED drugs are little blue pills. The name of which you apparently can't type here.

I'm wondering just who they will run with??

I can't think of anyone outside the fake Indian.

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

I like the GOP "hidden" message.

The don't disagree. They just try to smear and they lie. But they aren't as good at it as Trump is.

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

ED drugs are little blue pills. The name of which you apparently can't type here.

I don't need those, if I ever took them, I'd go to prison. I can see the headline now:

"Man rapes 26 women in 24 hrs"

" He was there and gone before I knew what happened". Say multiple victims.

No one knew Obama either. And he won twice. And he was so good, Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

I don't need those, if I ever took them, I'd go to prison. I can see the headline now:

But, they do create sustainability.

Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Actually, you spend every day trying to give him credit for President Trump's economy.

You should just call it Roosevelt's economy ... go hard or go home.

But, they do create sustainability.

So do "New World Order" ICLEI politicians. Coming soon to a town near you, unless they're already there.

It's a UN global push to usurp local's representation in local government.

You have to vet local politicians harder than Senators, Reps, and governors.

UN ICLEI plants these people in areas to run for office and push their Agenda.

It's been going on for 20 years+

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

No one knew Obama either. And he won twice. And he was so good, Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

No he wasn't good at all. Hope and change never happened and he spent millions on his green energy bullshit. No. He wasn't good at all.

Well Obama left Trump a fair hand that's true but Trump has improved on it big time.

Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Actually, you spend every day trying to give him credit for President Trump's economy.

You should just call it Roosevelt's economy ... go hard or go home.

Yeah. Barry's economy for most of his two terms were bad. He did leave Trump with a fair hand though. Trump improved on it big time.

What did he do besides copy bush Jr and had help from at that time the most powerful person on the planet...

Janet Yellen

Janet_Yellen_official_Federal_Reserve_portrait.jpg

Forum List

Back