What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?
Where is the indignation?

Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come", he said ~ Bill Moyers, on page 167 of his 2004 book, Moyers on America. Bill D. Moyers (dob 6/5/1934) is an American journalist and liberal public commentator who served as White House Press Secretary in the Lyndon Baines Johnson administration from 1965 to 1967.

.... And my other verdict is that people who very willingly believe that African Americans are gullible in this manner might be a wee bit racist.

Sleeping with The Devil: Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

On the Way With L.B.J. - NYTimes.com

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ

None of them...that is an unsubstantiated myth created by a right winger who wrote a book saying he heard that lbj said this....

Well how about your biased MSNBC report?
Lyndon Johnson said the word “******” a lot.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

writes that Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. | MSNBC

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????

You mean a Texan could be racist? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you

Nixon on Jews:

The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality."

And...

I don't want any Jew at that dinner who didn't support us in that campaign," he said. "Is that clear? No Jew who did not support us."

Nixon's Racist Tapes: Blacks Will Help America in "500 Years," Only If They're "Inbred"

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans

The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater

It's like a Klansmen discovering their great-grandmother was a slave their great-granddaddy fucked.

The modern day Southern right wing conservative bigot can't handle the fact their ancestors were probably Southern Democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the use of the N word that's most objectionable, but rather LBJ's plan to eliminate the black male head of household and replace him with a government check

Well how about your biased MSNBC report?
Lyndon Johnson said the word “******” a lot.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

writes that Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????
Yes, 1/2 of Johnson was a racist/bigot....the other half of him, did what was right, even if for the wrong reason,(the hand of God at work, imo) but the statement that was posted that is attributed to him in the quote, is unsubstantiated rumor....(could have been said, but there is no real proof of it being said.)

thank god the republicans in congress voted for civil rights and got it to pass

You realize more Dems voted for it right? AND it was Southerners, from both parties who voted against it, conservatives? Today's GOP base!

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?
Where is the indignation?

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come", he said ~ Bill Moyers, on page 167 of his 2004 book, Moyers on America. Bill D. Moyers (dob 6/5/1934) is an American journalist and liberal public commentator who served as White House Press Secretary in the Lyndon Baines Johnson administration from 1965 to 1967.

.... And my other verdict is that people who very willingly believe that African Americans are gullible in this manner might be a wee bit racist.

Sleeping with The Devil: Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ

Reagan's Neshoba County Fair "states' rights" speech

"Everybody watching the 1980 campaign knew what Reagan was signaling at the fair," and that it "was understood that when politicians started chirping about 'states’ rights' to white people in places like Neshoba County they were saying that when it comes down to you and the blacks, we’re with you"

Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Look it is no excuse for LBJ's ignorant behavior but at that time the word was NOT the political dynamite it is today..thanks to LBJ!!

But the hypocrisy of Democrats who totally ignore that lineage of slave owners is what I am pointing out!
Remember that everytime you read/hear Democrats calling GOP/Conservatives racists!
Also remember when the Dems point that out 3 fingers are pointing back at them and one of them is the middle finger!

Conservatives Try to Rewrite Civil Rights History (Again)

GOP inherited the segregationist mantle from the Dixiecrats. After President Johnson signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts into law, the Democrats would lose the South for generations. Moreover, beginning with Nixon, the GOP employed a “Southern Strategy” to attract segregationist sympathizers and other disaffected whites from the Democratic Party. All of the talk about taxes, small government, welfare and the like were code for hating black folks.

The civil rights movement, once a controversial left-wing fringe, has grown deeply embedded into the fabric of our national story. This is a salutary development, but a problematic one for conservatives, who are the direct political descendants of (and, in the case of some of the older members of the movement, the exact same people as) the strident opponents of the civil rights movement. It has thus become necessary for conservatives to craft an alternative story, one that absolves their own ideology of any guilt. The right has dutifully set itself to its task, circulating its convoluted version of history, honing it to the point where it can be repeated by any defensive College Republican in his dorm room. Kevin Williamson’s cover story in National Review is the latest version of what is rapidly congealing into conservatism’s revisionist dogma.

The mainstream, and correct, history of the politics of civil rights is as follows. Southern white supremacy operated out of the Democratic Party beginning in the nineteenth century, but the party began attracting northern liberals, including African-Americans, into an ideologically cumbersome coalition. Over time the liberals prevailed, forcing the Democratic Party to support civil rights, and driving conservative (and especially southern) whites out, where they realigned with the Republican Party.

Williamson crafts a tale in which the Republican Party is and always has been the greatest friend the civil rights cause ever had.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights -- NYMag

Reagan's Neshoba County Fair "states' rights" speech

"Everybody watching the 1980 campaign knew what Reagan was signaling at the fair," and that it "was understood that when politicians started chirping about 'states’ rights' to white people in places like Neshoba County they were saying that when it comes down to you and the blacks, we’re with you"

Finally surrender that LBJ was a racist?

LBJ Called the Ike's Civil Rights Bill “the ****** bill.”

First the quote was "Highly dubious" then it turns out the N word was LBJ's favorite, the apologists go to Nixon and Reagan!

Game

Set

Match

The righties on this thread will declare it's not racist to call all blacks stupid and brainwashed. Too bad they can't get anyone outside of their cult to believe it's not racist.

To the righties on this thread, thanks for all the votes you keep sending to the Democrats. Please continue screaming that all blacks are stupid. They really appreciate that.

Last edited:
The righties on this thread will declare it's not racist to call all blacks stupid and brainwashed.

To bad they can't get anyone outside of their cult to believe it's not racist.

To the righties on this thread, thanks for all the votes you keep sending to the Democrats. Please continue screaming that all blacks are stupid. They really appreciate that.

Topic: LBJ's Racism

You: Out in fucking Lalaland

See the problem?

If only a non-racist Southern Republican had been elected to the Presidency, then black people would have had their right to vote, they'd all have six-figure jobs, and be educated in the best of schools, right? Because we all know how much good Southern white Christian Conservatives love black people, right?

Or, at least there wouldn't be any "plantation nanny state" for black people if entirely non-racist Southern white Christian Republican Conservatives had their way, right?

I always ask what the point is of bringing this up. When someone like Frank answers you realize rather quickly its just so he can type the word ****** over and over.

Thats the entire point of this thread

'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi

First they say the LBJ Quote is made up, then they quote Nixon and Reagan, then you win

Obabble says,"I'll have those Guatemalan babies voting Democratic...gimme the 4 billion, yo".

now all you have to do is make it legal for ILLEGAL ALIENS to VOTE, and while you're in rightwing la la land, erase the voting age requirements too, and idiots like you are ALL set.

I always ask what the point is of bringing this up. When someone like Frank answers you realize rather quickly its just so he can type the word ****** over and over.

NO. It's to discuss the vile, evil Dem game plan to replace the black male head of household with a government check.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned that the disintegration of the black family was the greatest obstacle they faced and so LBJ and the Dems made sure black family vanished.

72% are born out of wedlock today

Almost 3 out of 4

NO. It's to discuss the vile, evil Dem game plan to replace the black male head of household with a government check.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned that the disintegration of the black family was the greatest obstacle they faced and so LBJ and the Dems made sure black family vanished.

72% are born out of wedlock today

Almost 3 out of 4

Yeah because bitches are leaving dudes to live the high life of a single mother because....money.

That makes all sorts of sense especially when your whole premise is that black women dont want a man. Everyone knows that black women dont even like men...they like money and raising babies by themselves.

:lol: It sounds silly because it is

If only a non-racist Southern Republican had been elected to the Presidency, then black people would have had their right to vote, they'd all have six-figure jobs, and be educated in the best of schools, right? Because we all know how much good Southern white Christian Conservatives love black people, right?

Or, at least there wouldn't be any "plantation nanny state" for black people if entirely non-racist Southern white Christian Republican Conservatives had their way, right?

So the slaveowner white/liberal/progressive/democrats HAD control since 1965 of the blacks and do we see the black community now:
"black people would have had their right to vote, they'd all have six-figure jobs, and be educated in the best of schools, right?"

For nearly 50 years the white/liberal/progressives/democrats OWNED the black vote! Where are then six figure jobholders.. and best educated blacks?

New Topics

Forum List

Back