What country would you refuse to visit?

I will pick
Brazil
I visited Brazil back in the 1980s. It was actually pretty nice with friendly people, delicious food, beautiful women and fantastic landscapes. However, the big cities we visited (Rio and San Palo) were mostly shitholes, We were warned to be careful of the high crime areas and we did. It was also sad to see the homeless children.

Even if all expenses were paid for. Pick 1 country.

I've never spoken to anyone who hasn't learnt from overseas travel. It's an experience where ever you go. To have your political views forbid it is exactly the reason you should do it.

I can't pick one. I must say all I'd love to go it Ireland or New Zealand. But we have a President who abandons Americans doesn't back up our citizens! So I refuse to go out of the nation to any country until we have a Republican President!

That would depend on my ride ...

06BROAD-superJumbo.jpg

Interesting topic. But picking a single country is far too limiting. I can think of an entire continent I'd refuse to visit.. So that would be a list of about a hundred countries.

I will never visit Russia, but it’s hard to stick with one. So here are some of my honorable mentions: China, Uganda, South Africa, Columbia, Albania.

Here in America: I ain’t ever going to Detroit, Chicago,LA, San Fran or NYC.:)

Forum List

Back