What could possibly go wrong?

Kids going to school and then bringing the virus home will lead to more cases.
I don't think so. Kids have much more robust innate immune systems than adults due primarily to their abundance of bone marrow. And that seems to be protecting them from getting sick with COVID-19.
bullshit. bullshit. bullshit. delete your account.
Look at the stats. Very few children are getting sick with C-19.
rapidly changing right now. you morons are so behind the curve.
^
Projection.
^no, you, queefed the trumptard.
So you still refuse to research the subject and/or you are incapable of researching it due to your low IQ. That's pretty typical of you anti-science LWNJ moonbats.

I don't think so. Kids have much more robust innate immune systems than adults due primarily to their abundance of bone marrow. And that seems to be protecting them from getting sick with COVID-19.
^
Projection.
So you still refuse to research the subject and/or you are incapable of researching it due to your low IQ. That's pretty typical of you anti-science LWNJ moonbats.
sure, muhammad.

^
Projection.
btw, for non-retarded posters. i have naturally already researched the subject. that's why i know that this aarftard needs to delete his account.

^
Projection.
btw, for non-retarded posters. i have naturally already researched the subject. that's why i know that this aarftard needs to delete his account.
You know so little about the subject that you don't even believe that children have more robust innate immune systems than adults. You actually told me to delete my account when I pointed out that scientific fact.

You could have learned something today, but instead you chose to remain ignorant. I bet that's the story of your life. It's typical of your ilk.

^
Projection.
You know so little about the subject that you don't even believe that children have more robust innate immune systems than adults.
That's patently false. infants benefit for some weeks by inheriting their mothers immunity. after that they have an untested immune system. that is why the first years are tough. then their immune system has been trained enough to leave the infection carroussel. that is why vaccines are so important. without vaccines little children died because their immune system could not handle anything.

with regard to sarscov2, the data is not yet conclusive. but due to rising cases all over the world, data improves. there is no reliable data that says that children are not infected and infect others at a different rate than adults. the only observable trend that seems to be significant is that children do not get as sick from the virus. i can personally attest to that, as my 2 sons had it, and were not as bad off as me and my wife.

Trump: Unless you are willing to risk a COVID infection Spike, you will lose Federal Funding.

Good strategy in an election year
Exactly. Trump continues to shoot himself. I don't know if it's because Javanka and the one and a half sons educate their children in a different socioecon reality than the rest of us, even thouse who use large private/indep schools, or if it's because Trump no longer has the ability to consider a reality that is not one of a sociopath.

We all want schools open. Even me, who has no kid left at home and no grand kid. It's inconvenient for me to have co-workers at home. And god knows parents don't want kids home (unless they are already nuts who homeschool). But, if a community still has covid out of control with no effective testing scheme to identify and isolate, a neighbor's kid will give it to your kid A, and A will come home and give it to B, and then Grandmother or Kid C who has a pre-existing will DIE.
Oh for cryin' out loud, this plannedemic is an even bigger psy-op than 9/11/01. Corona-virus isn't hiding under your bed and lurking in your shower curtain. Hate Trump to your heart's content...it's not like I give a flyin' fuck either way because bad shit is coming just like I said a few years ago. The elites are going to starve people into compliance to the U.N mandated Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 and their goal is to eliminate up to 90 percent of the world's population. Artificial intelligence and robotic age has rendered us as a resource with an ever declining value with increasing liability costs. The best way to rid yourself of debt is to rid yourself of the creditors. You idiots that believe that the elites that control the financial system are going to simply allow the un-employable masses to consume and squirt out more un-employable "worthless eaters" are delusional dipshits.

^
Projection.
You know so little about the subject that you don't even believe that children have more robust innate immune systems than adults.
That's patently false. infants benefit for some weeks by inheriting their mothers immunity. after that they have an untested immune system. that is why the first years are tough. then their immune system has been trained enough to leave the infection carroussel. that is why vaccines are so important. without vaccines little children died because their immune system could not handle anything.

with regard to sarscov2, the data is not yet conclusive. but due to rising cases all over the world, data improves. there is no reliable data that says that children are not infected and infect others at a different rate than adults. the only observable trend that seems to be significant is that children do not get as sick from the virus. i can personally attest to that, as my 2 sons had it, and were not as bad off as me and my wife.
You quite obviously don't even know the difference between the innate immune system and the adaptive immune system.

Perhaps if you listened to experts like myself rather than always choosing to remain ignorant, your whole family wouldn't have got sick with COVID-19. My family hasn't gotten sick despite the fact that my wife was working directly with hospitalized COVID patients. But of course my wife and I have been on a prophylactic regime of hydroxycholoquine and you likely think it's deadly snake oil due to your TDS.

Last edited:
^
Projection.

You quite obviously don't even know the difference between the innate immune system and the adaptive immune system.

Perhaps if you listened to experts like myself rather than always choosing to remain ignorant, your whole family wouldn't have got sick with COVID-19. My family hasn't gotten sick despite the fact that my wife was working directly with hospitalized COVID patients. But of course my wife and I have been on a prophylactic regime of hydroxycholoquine and you likely think it's deadly snake oil due to your TDS.
lol. sure, muhammad. your blathering is non-responsive. nothing of your extended indoctrinated queef addresses the relevant question. the rate of children getting and spreading the virus. if you wish to address this, please do. i do not care for your trump propaganda. Neither does the virus.

Trump: Unless you are willing to risk a COVID infection Spike, you will lose Federal Funding.

Good strategy in an election year
Exactly. Trump continues to shoot himself. I don't know if it's because Javanka and the one and a half sons educate their children in a different socioecon reality than the rest of us, even thouse who use large private/indep schools, or if it's because Trump no longer has the ability to consider a reality that is not one of a sociopath.

We all want schools open. Even me, who has no kid left at home and no grand kid. It's inconvenient for me to have co-workers at home. And god knows parents don't want kids home (unless they are already nuts who homeschool). But, if a community still has covid out of control with no effective testing scheme to identify and isolate, a neighbor's kid will give it to your kid A, and A will come home and give it to B, and then Grandmother or Kid C who has a pre-existing will DIE.
Oh for cryin' out loud, this plannedemic is an even bigger psy-op than 9/11/01. Corona-virus isn't hiding under your bed and lurking in your shower curtain. Hate Trump to your heart's content...it's not like I give a flyin' fuck either way because bad shit is coming just like I said a few years ago. The elites are going to starve people into compliance to the U.N mandated Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 and their goal is to eliminate up to 90 percent of the world's population. Artificial intelligence and robotic age has rendered us as a resource with an ever declining value with increasing liability costs. The best way to rid yourself of debt is to rid yourself of the creditors. You idiots that believe that the elites that control the financial system are going to simply allow the un-employable masses to consume and squirt out more un-employable "worthless eaters" are delusional dipshits.
Not true

The Government is spraying the virus through Chem Trails

according to perfessor muhammad, kids have an abundance of bone marrow leading to a better innate immune system. this is in desperate need of support. get busy, ask your wife.

Forum List

Back