What corruption?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
These celebs don't know shit. They believe the Democratic Party is for the little guy, but if that were true then Hillary Clinton would be president today. Everything I have seen since 2009 leads me to believe the democrats are the party of corruption, intimidation, and destruction. Trump and the GOP are not a bunch of angels, but the difference is stark IMHO.

These celebs don't know shit. They believe the Democratic Party is for the little guy, but if that were true then Hillary Clinton would be president today. Everything I have seen since 2009 leads me to believe the democrats are the party of corruption, intimidation, and destruction. Trump and the GOP are not a bunch of angels, but the difference is stark IMHO.

I have no idea what will happen in the elections next week....that said my 2016 vote was a smart move.

As for Hollywood? A bunch of overpaid prima donnas who really need to practice their so called beliefs

Who was it that said "elections have consequences!"

Remind us, loons. Lol

Three, count'em three justices!!!!

And next year there will be four . Count em four more justices added to the court.

This year (and the last four) is topic, more importantly Barrett.

I have no interest in your left loon wet dreams

Get on topic or move on

Not so strangely board left loons seem quiet

As they should, they sqauwked, balked and screamed for 40 days....and knew better.

Loons

Not much to say at this point, other than an occasional laugh at your expense. You feel free to rant as much as you want. Don't be surprised if you are reminded of some of your remarks after a couple of weeks though.

Remind us, loons. Lol

And next year there will be four . Count em four more justices added to the court.

Get on topic or move on

No dumbass. The subject is corruption. Try to keep up.

As they should, they sqauwked, balked and screamed for 40 days....and knew better.

Loons

Not much to say at this point, other than an occasional laugh at your expense. You feel free to rant as much as you want. Don't be surprised if you are reminded of some of your remarks after a couple of weeks though.

I laughed all night....at your expense

You fckn assholes can't win so change the rules right shitstain

Gfy

Remind us, loons. Lol

Get on topic or move on

As the right has shown us, that doesn't really matter. A majority thought Barrett shouldn't be approved until after the election.

Remind us, loons. Lol

Get on topic or move on

As the right has shown us, that doesn't really matter. A majority thought Barrett shouldn't be approved until after the election.

A majority of idiots like you? Spare me, loon

Three, count'em three....your tears are delicious

Now run along, you've hit yawn mode

Loons

I laughed all night....at your expense

You fckn assholes can't win so change the rules right shitstain

Gfy

Quit whining. McConnell's BECAUSE WE CAN rule is now precedent. No need to change the rules

And next year there will be four . Count em four more justices added to the court

Statements like this will propel a Trump victory...

...so keep them coming.
Trump has already pumped his nut bag supporters up as much as he can. I doubt anything can increase his turnout beyond what it would have been weeks ago. An idiot Trump supporters vote counts the same whether he is mad or really really mad, so fuck you.

Forum List

Back