What corruption?

Not so strangely board left loons seem quiet

As they should, they sqauwked, balked and screamed for 40 days....and knew better.

Loons

Not much to say at this point, other than an occasional laugh at your expense. You feel free to rant as much as you want. Don't be surprised if you are reminded of some of your remarks after a couple of weeks though.

I laughed all night....at your expense

You fckn assholes can't win so change the rules right shitstain

Gfy

Quit whining. McConnell's BECAUSE WE CAN rule is now precedent. No need to change the rules

Your fag Ears said elections have consequences. No?

Here it is in all it's glorious splendor..... three conservative justices

You may go now.....whiny ass

As they should, they sqauwked, balked and screamed for 40 days....and knew better.

Loons

Not much to say at this point, other than an occasional laugh at your expense. You feel free to rant as much as you want. Don't be surprised if you are reminded of some of your remarks after a couple of weeks though.

Gfy

Quit whining. McConnell's BECAUSE WE CAN rule is now precedent. No need to change the rules

I'll go when I'm ready dumb ass. Trump getting his fat orange ass kicked out of office will have consequences too. He'll be lucky if the states courts don't have him and his inbred family in prison before Easter.

Loons

Gfy

I'll go when I'm ready dumb ass. Trump getting his fat orange ass kicked out of office will have consequences too. He'll be lucky if the states courts don't have him and his inbred family in prison before Easter.

Sniff sniiff.

Now you're just being an annoying soy boy whining again.

Three, count'em, three conservative justices securing my children's future.

No way that bloated old bisexual hag you voted for would have done that.

Now go bother someone else and cease annoying me as I celebrate my vote paying off tremendously

Trump has already pumped his nut bag supporters up as much as he can. I doubt anything can increase his turnout beyond what it would have been weeks ago. An idiot Trump supporters vote counts the same whether he is mad or really really mad, so fuck you.

Yeah...I was as angry as you are after Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings...and I said things I regretted later...so I won't take that personally.

I'm not talking about Trump supporters...I'm talking about the undecideds and fence-sitters. The 2-5% that will swing the election.

Loons

Gfy

Sniff sniiff.

Now go bother someone else and cease annoying me as I celebrate my vote paying off tremendously

You're gonna spend the rest of your life campaigning against Hillary, aren't you? You know that election was over four years ago, don't you?

Loons

Gfy

Sniff sniiff.

You're gonna spend the rest of your life campaigning against Hillary, aren't you? You know that election was over four years ago, don't you?

Cankles is dead to me, you're the one wanking off to her

Now back to topic

Trump has already pumped his nut bag supporters up as much as he can. I doubt anything can increase his turnout beyond what it would have been weeks ago. An idiot Trump supporters vote counts the same whether he is mad or really really mad, so fuck you.

Yeah...I was as angry as you are after Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings...and I said things I regretted later...so I won't take that personally.

I'm not talking about Trump supporters...I'm talking about the undecideds and fence-sitters. The 2-5% that will swing the election.

Do you really think the crazy accusations and claims that Trump is making will convince anyone to vote for him? The man is obviously spouting the goofiest crap. I'm surprised he hasn't accused Biden of having cooties yet.

Loons

Gfy

Sniff sniiff.

Cankles is dead to me, you're the one wanking off to her

Now back to topic

You're the one that brought her up idiot. Just like you always do.

Do you really think the crazy accusations and claims that Trump is making will convince anyone to vote for him? The man is obviously spouting the goofiest crap. I'm surprised he hasn't accused Biden of having cooties yet.
Yeah...I think it's working. He doesn't have to convince that many. And the "pack the court" rhetoric is helping him IMO. Anyhow...that's just my opinion and what do I know.

I get that you are upset and I like I said, I was there myself, so I have no interest in rubbing salt in a wound.

Anyhow... Sorry that you are hurting.

Yeah...I think it's working. He doesn't have to convince that many. And the "pack the court" rhetoric is helping him IMO. Anyhow...that's just my opinion and what do I know.

I get that you are upset and I like I said, I was there myself, so I have no interest in rubbing salt in a wound.

Anyhow... Sorry that you are hurting.

While I am upset with the actions of the right, you shouldn't think anything said on this site could bother me in any way. The Trump supporting nut bags here are quite entertaining.

According to the Left, if carrying out your constitutional duty lands against what they want, then it shouldn't be done. They are only like this because they don't believe in the constitution.

Who was it that said "elections have consequences!"

Remind us, loons. Lol

Three, count'em three justices!!!!

And next year there will be four . Count em four more justices added to the court.
The conservatives have a new motto: "Fuck around and find out."

Learn it. Memorize it. Live with it.

No problem. Under the republican "Because we can" rule/precedent they could also pass another law requiring a supermajority to change the amount of members on the court.

This is why I roll my eyes at Hollyweird "elites". No law was broken, the Constitution allows it and it was perfectly legal.

Sour grapes is all it is

Fox News: Celebrities react to Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court confirmation: 'The corruption is shameless'.

Of course they came up with that bull shit. Barrett isn't a liberal and that's all these idiots want to see on the SC. They sure don't want Constitutionalist Judges on the SC.

Forum List

Back