What Constitutes Racism To You?

Do you consider racism a problem today?

• Yes, it's a big problem.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Yes, it's there, but not a big problem today.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • There's just the right of racism that exists today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, racism is mostly a thing of the past, barely a problem today.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, racism actually never existed. Much less today.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Give me an example of how they confront it head on. I just ignore it unless it is blatantly in my face. Being a Jew, I think I understand more about antisemitism than you do. Dumbass.
You've got no room to be calling anyone a dumbass and I'd advise to you keep from making this personal instead of commenting on the subject matter.

Furthermore, why do you keep mentioning the fact that you're Jewish? You always seem to lead with that, why? And I don't care that you consider yourself more knowledgeble when it comes to antisemitism because antisemitism is not what I was commenting on. I was commenting on attempting to deal with a crime problem even a hate crime by attempting to placate, ignore, not attract further attention or not do or say anything that might make the situation worse such as you were suggesting - that these crimes should just be ignored.

Also I'd love to know how you went from a hypothectical situation where you were asking your audience to imagine that they hate Jews to you actually falsely stating that I do? There is another guy on this message board that is always touting his Jewishness and he's flat out a racist at least when it comes to black people but the two of you are very arrangant & condescending and woefully misinformed - about a lot of things.

Because Jews have faced antisemitism for 4K yrs. We persevere. We don’t make excuses. This is what the Leftists do for African Americans. You can tell by my name that I a Jew. You don’t have to see my skin color. I never make excuses I just live. Jews started their own businesses and universities. Hence many are in professional services jobs such as attorneys, doctors, accountants and bankers. Judaism is not a religion but a culture. We don’t shoot one another we help one another.

We have risen so far that many like you don’t even believe that antisemitism still exists and if it does it doesn’t impact Jews. The stark reminder is how Israel is treated by the Democrat Party.

I lead with this to illustrate that I am one of the largest minorities in the US. There are approx 6.5 mil Jews. Less than 2% of the population of the US. There are 30 million African Americans. So spare me the racism talk. Man up and be thankful you live in the US.

And as far as your lead in. You are a dumbass and I would advise you to Never give me your dumbass advice.

White Jews owned black slaves in America. There have been white Jews that participated in Jim crow ad in todays modern racism. White Jewish racism against blacks is rampant in Israel and the blacks are Jews. So man up and accept the fact that we as blacks don't need to listen to your jewfish ass.

African-American rabbi tackles racism in the Jewish community

By JOSEFIN DOLSTEN/JTA
October 12, 2018

When Shais Rishon thinks of American Jewish literature, virtually no Jews of color come to mind — as characters or authors.

“We’re invisible, pretty much,” he told JTA.

As an African-American Orthodox rabbi, Rishon hopes to change that.

He recently published a semi-autobiographical novel titled “Ariel Samson: Freelance Rabbi,” under his pen name, MaNishtana. The main character, Ariel, is a 20-something black rabbi navigating life and work in the New York Jewish community while attempting to reconcile his identities.

Rishon, 36, says many of the racist experiences Ariel faces within the Jewish community are either based on his own life or stories told to him by other Jews of color. One episode, in which Ariel confronts an Orthodox New York assemblyman over wearing a blackface costume on Purim, is a “verbatim” recollection of a conversation that Rishon had with a real local politician who did that.

More.

Rishon says he has received threatening and angry messages in response to his writing about racism in the Jewish community.

African-American Orthodox rabbi tackles racism in the Jewish community

What Jews? Pre Civil War? Were there even Jews in America? I never said all Jews are perfect. Hell, many stupidly vote Blue. But there are a lot of African Americans who are racist too. What is your point? If you’re a black man or woman the safest place for you to live in the Middle East is Israel.

Jews were perfect when your punk ass said this to Newsvine:

"Because Jews have faced antisemitism for 4K yrs. We persevere. We don’t make excuses. This is what the Leftists do for African Americans. You can tell by my name that I a Jew. You don’t have to see my skin color. I never make excuses I just live. Jews started their own businesses and universities. Hence many are in professional services jobs such as attorneys, doctors, accountants and bankers. Judaism is not a religion but a culture. We don’t shoot one another we help one another."

I guess in your world historically black colleges/universities don't exist. You are truly a dumb ass.

A lot of racist Africa Americans? What whites like you find to be a African American racist is a black who criticizes white racism. You are a racist white Jew echoing the same sentiments as anti Semitic white racists. Then you complain about how some people don't think anti Semitism still exists. Notice the date of the article idiot.

October 12, 2018

Let us now evaluate the safety of blacks in modern Israel.

Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land

Black lives do not matter in Israel
Israeli state and religious authorities' racist attitudes towards African refugees may have deadly consequences

by David Sheen
29 Mar 2018

Comments made by Israel's top political and religious leaders earlier this month are a dismal reminder of how little black lives matter in the country, and how African refugees remain in mortal danger, whether or not the government's plan to deport them is temporarily suspended.

On March 17, one of Israel's two chief rabbis, Yitzhak Yosef, called black people "monkeys" and the Hebrew equivalent of the N-word in his weekly sermon.

It is highly unlikely that Yosef will face any real repercussions for his racist comments. He was not demoted after saying in a similar sermon exactly two years ago that all non-Jews - Africans, Arabs, or otherwise - could only live in Israel if they agree to serve the country's Jewish population.

Israel's Rampant Racism Against Black Jews Continues to be Ignored

The state of Israel today receives contempt from some and is condoned by others for its apartheid structure and its brutal oppression of indigenous Palestinians. However, beyond this notorious conflict, there exists an underlying epidemic of racism within the State of Israel.

Israel, with a population little over 8 million, has a minority of Ethiopians Jews which account for approximately 135,000 of its citizens. It is beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Ethiopian Black Jews in Israeli society are marginalized and treated much differently than the majority Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

There have been numerous instances of nationalist rioters that have vandalized and harassed Ethiopian majority neighborhoods. This discrimination isn’t just loosely based on a few extremists as even members of the Israeli Knesset (Parliament) have demonized African Immigrants. A prominent member of Israel’s right wing Likud party, Miri Regev, called black immigrants a “cancer in our body.” Beyond the racist rhetoric, the facts exemplify the discrimination. 30% of those incarcerated under the age of 18 happen to be Ethiopians. 40% of all Ethiopians in the Israeli military (All men of age in Israel are conscripted by law) have served time in prison.

The state of Israel today receives contempt from some and is condoned by others for its apartheid structure and its brutal oppression of indigenous Palestinians. However, beyond this notorious conflict, there exists an underlying epidemic of racism within the State of Israel.

So much for black safety in Israel.

Last edited:
Racism racism racism . I don't care anymore. Blacks slaughtering whites or their brand or hate isn't any better. I remember hearing some sociopathic black bullyboy saying how much he hated whites because of slavery. I also remember healthy black males beating a poor old white lady to death years ago, she used to put lemonade at a local bus stop. That 's a real hate crime. Yeah. like that. She was beaten to death by blacks. It seems their lower common denominator. Not MLK's love and acceptance. So we look at the true nature of how people act. Not dreams.

Give me an example of how they confront it head on. I just ignore it unless it is blatantly in my face. Being a Jew, I think I understand more about antisemitism than you do. Dumbass.
You've got no room to be calling anyone a dumbass and I'd advise to you keep from making this personal instead of commenting on the subject matter.

Furthermore, why do you keep mentioning the fact that you're Jewish? You always seem to lead with that, why? And I don't care that you consider yourself more knowledgeble when it comes to antisemitism because antisemitism is not what I was commenting on. I was commenting on attempting to deal with a crime problem even a hate crime by attempting to placate, ignore, not attract further attention or not do or say anything that might make the situation worse such as you were suggesting - that these crimes should just be ignored.

Also I'd love to know how you went from a hypothectical situation where you were asking your audience to imagine that they hate Jews to you actually falsely stating that I do? There is another guy on this message board that is always touting his Jewishness and he's flat out a racist at least when it comes to black people but the two of you are very arrangant & condescending and woefully misinformed - about a lot of things.

Because Jews have faced antisemitism for 4K yrs. We persevere. We don’t make excuses. This is what the Leftists do for African Americans. You can tell by my name that I a Jew. You don’t have to see my skin color. I never make excuses I just live. Jews started their own businesses and universities. Hence many are in professional services jobs such as attorneys, doctors, accountants and bankers. Judaism is not a religion but a culture. We don’t shoot one another we help one another.

We have risen so far that many like you don’t even believe that antisemitism still exists and if it does it doesn’t impact Jews. The stark reminder is how Israel is treated by the Democrat Party.

I lead with this to illustrate that I am one of the largest minorities in the US. There are approx 6.5 mil Jews. Less than 2% of the population of the US. There are 30 million African Americans. So spare me the racism talk. Man up and be thankful you live in the US.

And as far as your lead in. You are a dumbass and I would advise you to Never give me your dumbass advice.

White Jews owned black slaves in America. There have been white Jews that participated in Jim crow ad in todays modern racism. White Jewish racism against blacks is rampant in Israel and the blacks are Jews. So man up and accept the fact that we as blacks don't need to listen to your jewfish ass.

By JOSEFIN DOLSTEN/JTA
October 12, 2018

When Shais Rishon thinks of American Jewish literature, virtually no Jews of color come to mind — as characters or authors.

He recently published a semi-autobiographical novel titled “Ariel Samson: Freelance Rabbi,” under his pen name, MaNishtana. The main character, Ariel, is a 20-something black rabbi navigating life and work in the New York Jewish community while attempting to reconcile his identities.

Rishon, 36, says many of the racist experiences Ariel faces within the Jewish community are either based on his own life or stories told to him by other Jews of color. One episode, in which Ariel confronts an Orthodox New York assemblyman over wearing a blackface costume on Purim, is a “verbatim” recollection of a conversation that Rishon had with a real local politician who did that.

More.

Rishon says he has received threatening and angry messages in response to his writing about racism in the Jewish community.

What Jews? Pre Civil War? Were there even Jews in America? I never said all Jews are perfect. Hell, many stupidly vote Blue. But there are a lot of African Americans who are racist too. What is your point? If you’re a black man or woman the safest place for you to live in the Middle East is Israel.

"Because Jews have faced antisemitism for 4K yrs. We persevere. We don’t make excuses. This is what the Leftists do for African Americans. You can tell by my name that I a Jew. You don’t have to see my skin color. I never make excuses I just live. Jews started their own businesses and universities. Hence many are in professional services jobs such as attorneys, doctors, accountants and bankers. Judaism is not a religion but a culture. We don’t shoot one another we help one another."

I guess in your world historically black colleges/universities don't exist. You are truly a dumb ass.

A lot of racist Africa Americans? What whites like you find to be a African American racist is a black who criticizes white racism. You are a racist white Jew echoing the same sentiments as anti Semitic white racists. Then you complain about how some people don't think anti Semitism still exists. Notice the date of the article idiot.

October 12, 2018

Israeli state and religious authorities' racist attitudes towards African refugees may have deadly consequences

by David Sheen
29 Mar 2018

Comments made by Israel's top political and religious leaders earlier this month are a dismal reminder of how little black lives matter in the country, and how African refugees remain in mortal danger, whether or not the government's plan to deport them is temporarily suspended.

On March 17, one of Israel's two chief rabbis, Yitzhak Yosef, called black people "monkeys" and the Hebrew equivalent of the N-word in his weekly sermon.

It is highly unlikely that Yosef will face any real repercussions for his racist comments. He was not demoted after saying in a similar sermon exactly two years ago that all non-Jews - Africans, Arabs, or otherwise - could only live in Israel if they agree to serve the country's Jewish population.

Israel, with a population little over 8 million, has a minority of Ethiopians Jews which account for approximately 135,000 of its citizens. It is beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Ethiopian Black Jews in Israeli society are marginalized and treated much differently than the majority Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

There have been numerous instances of nationalist rioters that have vandalized and harassed Ethiopian majority neighborhoods. This discrimination isn’t just loosely based on a few extremists as even members of the Israeli Knesset (Parliament) have demonized African Immigrants. A prominent member of Israel’s right wing Likud party, Miri Regev, called black immigrants a “cancer in our body.” Beyond the racist rhetoric, the facts exemplify the discrimination. 30% of those incarcerated under the age of 18 happen to be Ethiopians. 40% of all Ethiopians in the Israeli military (All men of age in Israel are conscripted by law) have served time in prison.

Yawn. Instead of posting useless fake news give me your real thoughts. I dislike you not because of your skin color it’s because of your dumbass views and ignorance. Not everyone who dislikes you is racist. They are just smart.

What constitutes racism? Being white. That's inherently racist. All whites are all racist all the time. But blacks? The Hutus vs the Tutsis, that wasn.t racist. And northern African selling other Africans to Arab slave traders, for profit, and Arabs themselves devalue anyone that isn't a Muslim, and either tax them or enslave them? Well, what would Malcom X think?

Ignore what you will at your own peril, but you've clearly demonstrated my point, that you are woefully misinformed. Furthermore it doesn't matter what minority you or the Jewish people are, you're still not "of African descent" - you know, the people who were legislatively designated to second class citizenry by the United States government and courts. So while you're patting yourself on the back for all that you and your people have acomplished many of the rest of us who are part of that 30 million African Americans (and others) still see you attempting to take credit for things with which you were not burdened.

As far as the dumbassery, nope that's all you. My first firearm instructor was an Israeli police officer and he used to make the same dumbass, inappropriate (and wrong) type of comments that you have. And even if I never manned up, I'd still be more of a man than you.

Last edited:

By JOSEFIN DOLSTEN/JTA
October 12, 2018

More.

October 12, 2018

by David Sheen
29 Mar 2018

Yawn. Instead of posting useless fake news give me your real thoughts. I dislike you not because of your skin color it’s because of your dumbass views and ignorance. Not everyone who dislikes you is racist. They are just smart.

Too bad sucka, none of that is fake. I have all the friends I want. If some spineless white online coward doesn't like me, so what? You're a dumb ass, plain and simple.

What constitutes racism? Being white. That's inherently racist. All whites are all racist all the time. But blacks? The Hutus vs the Tutsis, that wasn.t racist. And northern African selling other Africans to Arab slave traders, for profit, and Arabs themselves devalue anyone that isn't a Muslim, and either tax them or enslave them? Well, what would Malcom X think?

LOL! Did those northern Africans enact Jim Crow laws

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Idiot.

The Hutus and Tutsis?

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

More.

Over the course of European occupation in Rwanda, elitism was successfully refashioned into racism. By preventing Hutu access to higher education and administrative jobs, they were essentially closed off from the political arena and representation in such. Moreover, the documentation of ‘ethnic groups’ enhanced the importance of these rigid classifications. No longer was there flexibility between groups. Ethnic boundaries were clearly defined. So Hutu, excommunicated from power experienced the solidarity of the oppressed. Over time this rift, this pronounced separateness between Hutu and Tutsi, blossomed into hatred. Why? Because of the Europeans who came to colonize and bring the wealth of western knowledge, but instead brought racist ideologies.

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

Learn to read and search for facts as why things happed instead of basing an opinion on the proven flawed notion of white supremacy.

What would Malcolm X think? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

ca3ac28fbcc55b970a44752048ebb6cd.jpg

Racism racism racism . I don't care anymore. Blacks slaughtering whites or their brand or hate isn't any better. I remember hearing some sociopathic black bullyboy saying how much he hated whites because of slavery. I also remember healthy black males beating a poor old white lady to death years ago, she used to put lemonade at a local bus stop. That 's a real hate crime. Yeah. like that. She was beaten to death by blacks. It seems their lower common denominator. Not MLK's love and acceptance. So we look at the true nature of how people act. Not dreams.

Well over 2,400 backs were victims of hate crimes by race in 2017. All other races combined had just over 2,200. So shall we look at the true nature f how people ac? Or do look at your fictional world?

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

Well over 2,400 backs were victims of hate crimes by race in 2017. All other races combined had just over 2,200. So shall we look at the true nature f how people ac? Or do look at your fictional world?

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

martin luther king oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris_02.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. During this 14:00 broadcast Mr. ODJ shares thoughts and concerns, as well as SOLUTIONS focused on improving the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

IM2, I am curious to learn your opinion about Mr. Jackson, as well as the opinions and concerns he shares with our world?

"The Man Got His Foot On My Neck" Published on Nov 12, 2018 by Oshay Duke Jackson

Oshay Duke Jackson BUFFOONERY.jpg

Paranoia:

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Martin Luther King Jr.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. During this 14:00 broadcast Mr. ODJ shares thoughts and concerns, as well as SOLUTIONS focused on improving the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

IM2, I am curious to learn your opinion about Mr. Jackson, as well as the opinions and concerns he shares with our world?

"The Man Got His Foot On My Neck" Published on Nov 12, 2018 by Oshay Duke Jackson

Paranoia:

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I don't listen to idiots of any race.

Ignore what you will at your own peril, but you've clearly demonstrated my point, that you are woefully misinformed. Furthermore it doesn't matter what minority you or the Jewish people are, you're still not "of African descent" - you know, the people who were legislatively designated to second class citizenry by the United States government and courts. So while you're patting yourself on the back for all that you and your people have acomplished many of the rest of us who are part of that 30 million African Americans (and others) still see you attempting to take credit for things with which you were not burdened.

As far as the dumbassery, nope that's all you. My first firearm instructor was an Israeli police officer and he used to make the same dumbass, inappropriate (and wrong) type of comments that you have. And even if I never manned up, I'd still be more of a man than you.

Learn to spell accomplish and stop your whining and virtue signaling. If you don’t like it here then leave.

By JOSEFIN DOLSTEN/JTA
October 12, 2018

More.

October 12, 2018

by David Sheen
29 Mar 2018

Too bad sucka, none of that is fake. I have all the friends I want. If some spineless white online coward doesn't like me, so what? You're a dumb ass, plain and simple.

Sucka? What are you 8? Imbecile. You are pretty plain and simple and you complain a lot.

The true meaning of racism is: policies or actions that would negatively impact an entire RACE of people.

It is impossible for any one person to be racist.
It is nearly impossible for any government to be racist.

What exists today is prejudice and discrimination.
Liberals have bastardized the meaning of racism because saying someone was prejudiced wasn't working.
People have an inherent right to be prejudiced.
Discrimination is primarily a natural self-defense mechanism.
Also an inherent individual right.
No it's not.

Just going on YOUR definition of racism.

If an individual is ignoring and/or not actively fighting against policies that negatively impact an entire RACE of people, guess what they're doing....?

Engaging in racism.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong. Not fighting racism is in no way promoting it. People living their day to day lives are not racist just because they aren't out protesting with you. WTF is it that you expect of white people who aren't racist, if you even believe in such a thing?

Learn to spell accomplish and stop your whining and virtue signaling. If you don’t like it here then leave.
Why don't you try to make me? Oh that's right, you can't.

Why don't you try to make me? Oh that's right, you can't.

I never said I wanted you to leave. I said if you don’t like it here then leave. Do you not understand English?

“There’s just the right amount of racism that exists today”? LOL

IMO anyone who answers anything but the top-most choice needs a reality check.

The media wants you to believe this is true. They manufacture stories to fit their rigid narrative, lifting even the most inconsequential matters to national prominence if it fits their agenda of creating the illusion that blacks are victimized by whites. Meanwhile, they completely ignore the black on white crime since they aren't interested in fairness, merely their far left agenda.

Blacks are given every chance to succeed, as the state even goes so far as to give black people an advantage over any other group when it comes to job opportunities and schooling. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Asian people can come to this country with little but the shirt on their back and end up prospering within a generation and despite being handicapped by the state when it comes to jobs and schooling, yet generation after generation of black people flounder despite receiving so much preferential treatment? You should, because you are just parroting the media indoctrination instead of thinking rationally.

You’re misunderstanding my answer. Racism exists bc racists exist, period. There are people racist against whites, blacks, Asians, Latinos, etc. therefore racism exists. There are racists on this board, ie racism exists, and yes I do believe it’s a problem. How could something like racism, which judges people for something they have no control over, NOT be a problem? The media makes it worse, yes, but it’d still exist even without the media and their warped tactics.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

In my opinion, declarations of racism are being used to DEFLECT attention from America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

"Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE"

Peace.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Forum List

Back