What Comey may have unwittingly done....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

Interesting observation. No doubt Comey's malfeasance will backfire - hopefully sooner than later.

Interesting observation. No doubt Comey's malfeasance will backfire - hopefully sooner than later.
I agree...

His malfeasance in refusing to charge Hillary after he admitted she committed numerous felonies was really despicable...

What Comey did was in no way an attempt to help Hillary. It may have that effect, but his action was anything but an attempt to help her.

So it's like, there may be more proof that Hillary is sleazier than I thought so I'm really going to vote for her more times than I had planned?!

Is that it?

its possible he had the emails sooner than everyone thinks, and he waited until early voting was in full swing so it would lessen their impact, and take some of the heat off of him ..

I bet you some of the early voters wish now they could change their vote.

With this news any sane person knows hillary is guilty as hell.

Look at how scared these political hacks are...to funny

scare/fear is counting those early votes ... is she wins one single swing state she wins the entire election .. be afraid, be very afraid

scare/fear is counting those early votes ... is she wins one single swing state she wins the entire election .. be afraid, be very afraid

Of what?

More fucking over the middle class?

You might have a point there

You need to wait a few days until we hear what the info is, before you come to that conclusion. If Abedeen sent emails to her husband complaining that Hillary was ordering her to strip confidential headers off of emails, then Hillary has committed perjury and espionage as well. She could be hung, or might well hang herself out of embarrassment.

What Comey did was in no way an attempt to help Hillary. It may have that effect, but his action was anything but an attempt to help her.

True....never meant to imply that Comey was trying to "help" Clinton...far from it (remember, btw, that Comey was one of the prosecutors in the Whitewater failed investigation)........What I meant was that comey UNWITTINGLY may have helped Clinton by spurring the ire of some democrat fence sitters.

You need to wait a few days until we hear what the info is, before you come to that conclusion.

Since the FBI has stated that to review thousands of emails that could take months and months and months.....I'll gladly wait for some answers......as you say, "a few days until we hear what the info. is"....

Well, according to you morons, those early democrat voters "could" change their votes once they show up for the second and third time to vote....
Always remember, what Trump asked you to believe......we are masters in "rigging" all elections.......LOL

If more news of Hillary breaking the law and lying helps her in voter turnout then this country is already fucked.

Our resident bed-wetter has started his 27th thread since the FBI story broke Friday. You can almost smell the fear through your computer monitor. :lol:

only in libtard land

does the fbi saying they are re opening a case

help the candidate

--LOL

His malfeasance in refusing to charge Hillary after he admitted she committed numerous felonies was really despicable..

His malfeasance was to not hand everything over to the DOJ since he is the "investigator" and not the "prosecutor"......Such would have put Lynch on the spot, but Comey wanted to still play both the investigator and prosecutor like many European systems use.

New Topics

Forum List

Back