what can hillary use against Trump ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
should be interesting, because having bill as her husband is like taking an anchor swimming.

they both have so much baggage, i think people are tired of the endless clinton lying machine.

this is going really well, Trump is slaying the mainstream media monster along the way to the white house. that's the part i like best. all the snakes who are flakking now, will beg like a romney for an interview with the new president.

• Banned
should be interesting, because having bill as her husband is like taking an anchor swimming.

they both have so much baggage, i think people are tired of the endless clinton lying machine.

this is going really well, Trump is slaying the mainstream media monster along the way to the white house. that's the part i like best. all the snakes who are flakking now, will beg like a romney for an interview with the new president.

Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump a RACIST... And Trump ...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-calls-donald-trump-a-racist-a...
Donald Trump is a conservative billionaire running for President. Unlike Hillary Clinton,Trump has earned his money the honest way. And he knows what affects ...
Hillary's Trump strategy: Clinton has a secret weapon ...
www.salon.com/.../hillarys_trump_strategy_clinton_has_a_secret_...
Salon
7 days ago - Hillary Clinton is doing what pretty much every Republican in the country failed to do – she's taking Donald Trump seriously. After last night's ...
Inside the Clinton Team's Plan to Defeat Donald Trump ...
www.nytimes.com/.../hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ge...
The New York Times
Feb 29, 2016 - In the days after Donald J. Trump vanquished his Republican rivals in South Carolina and Nevada, prominent Democrats supporting Hillary ...

she can't use language which Trump uses so well. hillary has a foul mouth.

Last edited:

bernie got called a sexist in the last debate

so what do you think the left will use against anyone that runs against hillary?

Hillary won't have to do much.

There will be such a flood of damaging material released from opposition researchers and PACs that there may not be enough bandwidth on the internet or TV time to handle it.

what can hillary use against Trump ?
You mean besides his complete lack of character and the fact that he has no idea how he's going to accomplish any of the bullshit he promises?

If the election does come down to Trump vs. Clinton we can only hope that it'll be such a rough and tumble campaign that they'll end up completely destroying each other, it's the only way anything positive for the Country can possibly come out of it.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." -- Jerry Garcia

She won't have to do anything. trump will sink himself. Just not enough crazies out there --- and I do mean OUT THERE --- to vote for him in the general election.

She won't have to do anything. trump will sink himself. Just not enough crazies out there --- and I do mean OUT THERE --- to vote for him in the general election.

She has to win first........

Hint- Michigan

LMAO

-Geaux

LOL I would imagine ALOT. There is going to be some crazy shit going on from both camps. I am excited someone is finally going to call cankles out though. Like REALLY call her out. Not some bullshit(which will no doubt be involved) but the REAL shit. I think Trump will do it.

She could use the quotes of the GOP leadership about Trump.......

that might help him

True dat...one thing is to be popular with a group that has 20 percent believing that Slavery for Blacks is good ...another thing is normal people ...
Abraham Lincoln Shouldn't Have Freed Slaves

that might help him
Only among the GOP walking dead zombs...the rest of the population...not so much

That would work about as well as said quotes are working now. That RINO crew is being ignored by all but media, Democrats and other RINOs, clearly seen in the fact that the two rogue candidates are swamping the others. The rank-and-file are shifting the party.

That would work about as well as said quotes are working now. That RINO crew is being ignored by all but media, Democrats and other RINOs, clearly seen in the fact that the two rogue candidates are swamping the others. The rank-and-file are shifting the party.
No because the supporters of Trump are not normal folks

Polls show that around 40% of Trump supporters not sure Emancipation Proclamation was a good thing.....that is not normal that is "subhuman"...the rest of the population is just not that nutty...also the GOP is holding back on what they have on Trump for obvious reasons...the Democrats will not hold back "jack shit"

I hope Donald Trump brings a 32oz bottle of water to throw at Hillary when she starts coughing like a wicked witch.
he would be charged with assault...you see the post to which I am responding...that is a Trump voter's post ...they are not normal people...they have a pathology..

No because the supporters of Trump are not normal folks

Polls show that around 40% of Trump supporters not sure Emancipation Proclamation was a good thing.....that is not normal that is "subhuman"...the rest of the population is just not that nutty...also the GOP is holding back on what they have on Trump for obvious reasons...the Democrats will not hold back "jack shit"

And the cow jumped over the moon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back