What breed of dog do think doesn’t look good?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I don’t like how whippets look or any type of greyhound.

Whatever the hell this is.

_106189684_66d302ff-fdc7-48bc-8b1d-91a2318766e6.jpg

You are actually kind hearted at core. How did the garage roof turn out?

Thanks, man. I have my moments. The downer about the whole thing was that second storm that came through after the tropical storm. That one brought six tornadoes to the area whereas the tropical storm brought only two. But that's beside the point of the tropical storm itself.

So, the tropical storm took the garage roof off. Well, three quarters of it. But I had to pull the whole thing off anyway. And I already had plywood, only needed to go buy one more sheet. So, it was the wind and the rain of the second storm that I had to lug the plywood and the shingles and the paper up there. Plus it was all humid and muggy, it wasn't one of those cold rains with cool wind. Anyway, the plywood was a giant kite. lol. My son was home though, so he humped the shingles up for me.

All in all, it wasn't bad. Just the elements. If I would have tried to patch just what blew off it would have been a pain to do, but that's why I went with pulling the all the plywood and whatnot up.

Some of the neighborhood wives started complaining to their old man when they were out looking at their own property damage and saw me up there and started talking to their old man about ''Well he's fixing his roof now'' lol. So they're probably mad at me now because a couple of em caved and got on it. But then once I saw em up there, we were al on the same level and I yelled over "See, ain't this much better, you don't have to listen to any of that shit up here."

Forum List

Back