What Biden can not understand about masks

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021
Biden came out and announced that everyone who has had the vaccine can take off their mask so get vaccinated or wear a mask he said.

Seems all logical, however if this guy could get out into reality he would see that all or most at least of the people who were vaccinated are still wearing a mask and the unvaccinated people are mask less because they are not afraid and if they were afraid they would have been vaccinated.

Reality 101

The BIG LIE is among the unvaccinated

They are the same people who refuse to wear masks. They will sneak in with the vaccinated and claim they are safe.

They are the ones who will continue to offer an unvaccinated host so COVID can survive and continue to mutate

Biden came out and announced that everyone who has had the vaccine can take off their mask so get vaccinated or wear a mask he said.

Seems all logical, however if this guy could get out into reality he would see that all or most at least of the people who were vaccinated are still wearing a mask and the unvaccinated people are mask less because they are not afraid and if they were afraid they would have been vaccinated.

Reality 101
Huh! Nice logic. I agree: that's how it's going. And a lot of people who had COVID also ran to get a vaccine ------- and still wear a mask. I'm not afraid of the virus --- I am afraid of the mask Nazis!

New Topics

Forum List

Back