What Benefit may somebody has to register a Trademark under a false Name

Can be there any disadvantage for a Person, if under his Name is a Trademark registered?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MARC HC PIECH

May 30, 2021
thats a serious question, because I have seen and Discover in the U.S.P.O . Website, that there a Trademark registered under false names.

My question is, why is sombody doing that, what is the benefit for him, and may the disadvantage for the Person, under which Name the Trademark is been registerèd?...?

thats a serious question, because I have seen and Discover in the U.S.P.O . Website, that there a Trademark registered under false names.

My question is, why is sombody doing that, what is the benefit for him, and may the disadvantage for the Person, under which Name the Trademark is been registerèd?...?
Dang. Never head of that before

Dang. Never head of that before

It is even filed by an American attorney based in Portland/ Oregon

Attorney of Record​

ANDREA SELKREGG
IDEALEGAL
2240 N INTERSTATE AVE., SUITE 270
PORTLAND, OR 97227

Last edited:
There must be a federal agency that regulates such things.
That would be the Library of Congress most likely. They cover patents and copyrights. I'm just guessing because trademarks seem to be so chacterized.
The Congressional Library might be the repository for the records of patents and copyrights and the like but it's doubtful if they have authority over the system. Maybe the ATF or some sub function of the FBI.

The " funny thing" is, that there are several " Applicants " for the same Trademark since 1994

I really dont know, what kind of benefits or purpose that might serve for somebody, to file a trademark under false Name?

Why is somebody doing that ?
Screenshot_20210604-085404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back