What are your thoughts on this?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
The guy has heavy credentials, and some controversies. Could be nuts, could be onto something. If he's right, I think we can put Assange's sources to rest.

Last edited:
Alex Jones 2016!!

In 1992, Pieczenik told Newsday that in his professional opinion, President Bush[clarification needed] was "clinically depressed". As a result, he was brought up on an ethics charge before the American Psychiatric Association and reprimanded. He subsequently quit the APA.[4]

He calls himself a "maverick troublemaker. You make your own rules. You pay the consequences."[4]

The role he played in the negotiations to bring about the release of Aldo Moro, an Italian politician kidnapped by the Red Brigades, is fraught with controversy.[citation needed]

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".[32][33]

On September 16, 2012, during an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik stated that Israel planned to initiate war with Iran during Yom Kippur 2012 unless ex-Mossad and ex-Shin Bet agents assassinated Benjamin Netanyahu.[34]

On March 27, 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax and a false flag event.[35]

On 9 May 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the 2012 Benghazi attack was the result of a turf war between the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the military intelligence. He suggested that the CIA wished to get rid of General David Petraeus, and wanted to get John O. Brennan, through his illegal SOCOM unit, to arm Syria

Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia

The guy has heavy credentials, and some controversies. Could be nuts, could be onto something. If he's right, I think we can put Assange's sources to rest.

Steve Pieczenik was very upfront about the false flag event that was 9/11 (and anyone that believes that 9/11/01 wasn't an "inside job" is simply sticking their heads in the sand). Why is it that no one can explain to me as to how the discrepancies of the real story do not mesh with the (snicker) "official version" and how they don't have even a nodding acquaintance with what actually transpired that day and how the events covered up a litany of crimes including money laundering? Rumsfeld coming out on 9/10/01 declaring that 2.3 TRILLION dollars cannot be accounted for???? How much is a trillion dollars...allow me to put it in perspective........you could pile 100 dollar bills, one on top of the other.... and drive 67 miles before you reach the end of just one trillion dollars....let that sink in.

during the last big email threat against Clinton every RW's in the country had her in prison .. her ratings only went down 2 points.

put Trump in the same casket with Assange.

It sort of reminds me of Bush I's "secret weapon" during one of his campaigns; calling for an elimination of the Windfall Profits Tax. It's just about the only thing more ridiculous than pinning your hopes on the public being up in arms about hacked e-mails.

It sort of reminds me of Bush I's "secret weapon" during one of his campaigns; calling for an elimination of the Windfall Profits Tax. It's just about the only thing more ridiculous than pinning your hopes on the public being up in arms about hacked e-mails.

what emails?

:dunno:

~snort

what emails?

~snort
The conversation is well above your education level....just vote hitlery and relax....:lol:

"On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar"."

what emails?

~snort
The conversation is well above your education level....just vote hitlery and relax....:lol:

have you heard the latest BREAKING news ?

Trump is still fucked ..

"On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar"."

Steve Pieczenik, the only thing I agree with 911 was not done by Arab hijackers. Other than that I disagree with most of everything, I do question the death of Osama bin Laden (sp) , but they needed a scapegoat. I'm sure he knows some stuff, but not about the Clintons and their media man. Now all politicians will lie and stretch the truth.
That is a given. His website is horrible and its clear he has a real hatred for the Clintons. I do not think any true democrat would want Trump and also I do think it might be possible for Weiner to be involved in this or anyone who wants several million, many do whatever for money.

Steve Pieczenik, the only thing I agree with 911 was not done by Arab hijackers. Other than that I disagree with most of everything, I do question the death of Osama bin Laden (sp) , but they needed a scapegoat. I'm sure he knows some stuff, but not about the Clintons and their media man. Now all politicians will lie and stretch the truth.
That is a given. His website is horrible and its clear he has a real hatred for the Clintons. I do not think any true democrat would want Trump and also I do think it might be possible for Weiner to be involved in this or anyone who wants several million, many do whatever for money.

Seems you're a sell-out to Clinton and all things Democrat.

Seems you're a sell-out to Clinton and all things Democrat.

No my man was Kasich. I never voted for Clinton or Obama. Never assume.

Forum List

Back