What are your thoughts on Desantis' bad record on crime, COVID and education?

Do you agree with Trump?

• Total voters
Hey, I know you're the conservative guy who never speaks ill of Republicans, so I've got to ask... Are you Trump's biggest fan? Or do you think it's too uncomfortable to admit when even our own leader falls short? I mean, when Trump goes after DeSantis it must feel like an attack on your cult – are you a real fan, or just hoping to survive this situation without criticism?

Do you still suck dicks for fun and profit down at the truck stop?
Put up a clean poll or STFU.

Do you still suck dicks for fun and profit down at the truck stop?
Put up a clean poll or STFU.
3 comments and no opinion on whether you agree with your cult leader's attack on his other cult leader. You fled to your safe space of pretending you're mad at a poll.
OGC.cdc055978ea519e78259dae07b2e2f4d

I guess the OP is so stupid he doesn’t know political opponents go after each other……kinda like when Veggie Joe’s VP Commiela Whoris called ol Joe a blatant racist during a debate.

Trump will shortly give up on DeSantis. DeSantis isn't running. His time is not now. Look for a Trump DeSantis alliance to bury the rancid democrats and a strong Trump endorsement in 2028.

Trump will shortly give up on DeSantis. DeSantis isn't running. His time is not now. Look for a Trump DeSantis alliance to bury the rancid democrats and a strong Trump endorsement in 2028.
thing about desantis is he is incredible smart...that is what worries democrats the most....when facing intelligent people all their cry with us bs falls flat as Pelosis chest before the huge implants

When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

Lies. Even aoc vacationed there. So, yet again, you are proven to be a lying sack of shit.

We are so far left that any common sense would look draconian to progs. However, Desantis must prove he is not a globalist and a war monger. He has flipped flop on war and there may be questions of his past. A nation barreling towards destruction will still do so if someone does not put on the brakes.

Gfy. You're consumed by TDS and DDS has entered the picture

Gawd you loons are annoying. You'll vote for a dementia ridden jackass pedo regardless

They're gonna try to do to DeSantis what they did to Trump.

Most of America could stomach it, barely, since it was Trump. These clowns are about to expose their whole butts with DeSantis. But they have nothing else. They certainly can't run on the Biden record.

Thats my hope.
They both need to stop going for each others throats and support each other.
DeSantis needs to keep doing what he's doing in preparation of running in 28.

When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, apparently most Floridians don't feel that way. They would easily re-elect him. Aren't they the ones whose opinions really matter?

You are confused Moon Bat.

To say that DeSantis did a bad job on Covid is a stupid ignorant statement. He kept the state open when all the Moon Bats states closed. For all of the inflected immigration that Florida got during the Pandemic from inflected states like New York we did pretty good. Our entire state's COVID death tally was lower than the deaths in just one Democrat controlled big city shithole in New York State.

My Son and Daughter in Law were damn glad Desantis were running things because they were able to keep their jobs.

People vote with their feet. Americans fled the Democrat controlled States to Florida during the Pandemic because the Democrats were so damn inept at managing the Pandemic.

As far as education goes my Granddaughter was glad that DeSantis kept the schools open because now she is at the appropriate grade level. He did a great job on education unlike the Moon Bats states that shut down where the kids are way behind. He also used some the state's surplus money to give bonuses to the Teachers.

He also championing the voucher program that was passed by the Legislature last week that will do wonders to improve education in the state. It will give all parents the ability to opt out of the failed public schools and get into quality private school like only the rich do now.

Are you Moon Bats now going to suffer from the mental illness of DeSantis Derangement Syndrome like you did with with Trump derangement Syndrome? You are sick, aren't you? Go see a mental health professional.

It's almost 2 years out. Polls mean zero. Less than zero. Desantis is going to make trump nervous. We need the two to debate and watch one speak and one try to talk over.
No matter how democrats are trying to ignite a republican war, there is none and there will be no debate.

Gfy. You're consumed by TDS and DDS has entered the picture

Gawd you loons are annoying. You'll vote for a dementia ridden jackass pedo regardless
DDS will soon take over from TDS as being the most debilitating mental illness in America.

Meatball Ron touts his states 4th grade test scores…but state holds back the highest number of 3rd graders if any state so their a year older when they take the test.

The question is, does he tout 8th grade?

Or 12th grade which shows Florida to be 46th in the nation.

No

maga
That is why we need the voucher system that was just passed by the Legislature. We can get the students that want to learn out of the failed public schools.

Forum List

Back