What Are Your Thanksgiving Plans This Year? (Important Announcement Inside!!! :D)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
All I know so far is I've got family coming from out of town, but I sure hope that we all get a chance to get together this year for Thanksgiving and Christmas since we were only able to do it virtually last year. Anyways, after Veterans day is over,.. this year on Thanksgiving Day going all day (starting at nine am et for the Macy's parade) will be USMB's virtual Thanksgiving Day celebration. Now, mind you that it isn't going to be as exciting as the thing that I had for Halloween and what I have planned for Christmas,.. but it'll still be a good place to chat and have some entertaining videos. :) Everybody sing it now!! :D

Last edited:
Getting together with family & friends for a ridiculously good Thanksgiving buffet at our favorite local restaurant...

Btw, I realize that Joe and Donald are at the same table in the music video, but other than that I LOVE it and that song!!! :D

I'm pretty sure it will lol but don't you like turkey?

Only with tons and tons of whole cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and lots of wet stuffing.

But then, the colonialists ate fish, shellfish and things and not turkey during the original thanksgiving. Not one poor turkey was sacrificed.

Happy-Thanksgiving-2012-HD-Desktop-Wallpaepr-Photos-12553-6.jpg

thanksgiving-dog_animated.gif

I don't care about turkeys being sacrificed lol but that second picture sure is cute. :)

Forum List

Back