What are your election day/night plans?

Will you go out to vote or are you afraid of the covid cooties? Any specific plans for the day?

Myself I am taking Monday thru Wednesday off. Try to sleep in a bit on Tuesday then go out for a big breakfast at The Big Biscuit. Hopefully by then the lines will have died down from the pre work voting rush.
Then come home and play a few games on my new Gaming Rig and wait for the results to start rolling in.
Already voted. I'll be getting to work by 5:30 to prepare for the opening of the polls for the fourth day in a row. I will spend my day enfranchising voters, fixing registration issues. I'll get done with my workday sometime after midnight when all ballots have returned to our office. I'll be back to work Wednesday at 7 to start processing and counting provisional ballots.

Will you go out to vote or are you afraid of the covid cooties? Any specific plans for the day?

Myself I am taking Monday thru Wednesday off. Try to sleep in a bit on Tuesday then go out for a big breakfast at The Big Biscuit. Hopefully by then the lines will have died down from the pre work voting rush.
Then come home and play a few games on my new Gaming Rig and wait for the results to start rolling in.

I voted in October.

Wake-up, drink some coffee and come here to have a few laughs.
Wander around the place and gather some firewood for later.
Head to the kitchen and start cooking some good food.

Fire up the grill and cook some meat.
Organize the area around the fire ring, and stack the wood I gathered.

Have a few friends over, eat some food.
Make a few drinks, and turn on the television out back.
Mute the television, and turn up the music.

Light the fire, and sit around just enjoying another great evening, with great people, in the greatest country on the face of this planet.

Get up early , pack a grill and a cooler and head to the voting booth. Spend the day observing the vote.
I for one will not sit by and let these American hating democrats steal this election. No way.

I voted in early October.

Tuesday night I will sip Bourbon and wait for the results to come in.
Probably wait till midnight to see if any Battleground states declare results.

By Wednesday morning we should have a good idea who won

How many times did you vote?

I mean, you're a democrat so it must have been dozens...
link

Get up early , pack a grill and a cooler and head to the voting booth. Spend the day observing the vote.
I for one will not sit by and let these American hating democrats steal this election. No way.
Don‘t forget to bring your gun

I'll be watching just as I did in 2016.

Hell I was up all night watching and wasn't worth a damn at work the next day.

I watched Trump win and Hitlery refuse to go and speak to the folks who supported her stupid ass.

She sent Pedesta out there in her place. I heard she threw a fit and was throwing shit all over and drunk to boot. Doesn't surprise me.

Then we had her supporters rioting all over the place. What a bunch of morons.

I'll vote tomorrow, and keep a cursory eye on things that evening. I won't be staying up late for it, since we won't have a final for some time.

1. I am 83.

2. I always vote by absentee ballot.

3. I plan to go to bed at my regular time, viz., 4 p.m.

4. When I wake up during the night to use the bathroom, I will fight the temptation to turn on TV to see the latest results.

a. I did that in 2016 and was shocked like everyone else to see Clinton supporters crying.

5. When I get up at my regular time (viz., 2 a.m.), I will turn on FOX.

a. Sadly, I know who will be crying this time!

I already voted.

What card did you put in your rig? I'm eyeing an RTX-3070.

Hopefully the 3070 goes better.

I rented a chainsaw yesterday and cut down the Asiatic jasmine in my ditch. I am ill today. Tomorrow I'm working from home and raking up all the debris. I'll go vote around 10am

I will drink all night. LOL

For Tuesday, I'm planning to take a nice long walk/hike of several hours.
For the evening, I'll play lots of music, spend quality time with my cats, and avoid political sites including this one. I may or may not tune in to local news sources. I may just check in on official unofficial results from my local registrar of voters.
By Wednesday, I'll see how the political landscape is nationwide and locally and go to church that evening.

Forum List

Back