What Are You Specifically, As A Democrat, So Personally Sorry For Enough To Pay Reparations For Slavery?

While I freely proclaim all slave owners were abject scum, I don't see the point of reparations in modern times.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

You're still virtue-signaling to race traitors. Where do they get the charisma that makes people meet them halfway like you did? Total rejection of all their spoiled-putrid ideas is in order.

I have never owned a slave. I have never bought or sold anyone. I don't know anyone who has.

I don't know anyone who has been a slave. I don't know of anyone whose parents or gr
abdparents were slaves.

So who is California supposed to be paying reparations to?

I will meet Democrats half way. I totally support paying former slaves and / or their surviving immediate family the 30 acres (or whatever) and a mule they were promised when they were freed.

For every other black American citizen I offer this:

Unlike the Democrats, I promise NEVER to attempt to convince you that you are a VICTIM, that you aren't smart enough or capable enough to succeed on your own, and that you CAN'T succeed without the government doing everything for you and / or paying you reparations for something that ended generations ago.

I also promise not to engage in never-ending race-baiting, racial division, and fear-mongering. I will not ask you for money or especially ask for money then buy a mansion with it.

I will never call you an 'Uncle Tom' when you exercise your right to make your own decisions.

I will not say or do things to attempt to get your vote, will not claim to care about you and your families only at election time. like Democrats do.

I will not, however, agree to give a single minority group of Americans reparations for something neither they nor their families went through. especially when we are $30 trillion in debt.

Asking a Native American or asking Japanese Americans or their parents / grandparents - were put in internment camps during WWII - for some of their hard-working tax dollars to give to people that have been convinced they are victims who are OWED by everyone else is a slap in the face.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, nor anything to offer those that see that i should be

As far as i can see, the reparations contingent are myopic predators

They've zero clue of history, save for what fits their agenda

Grow up, realize the human race has ALWAYS had it's moral turpitudes , and that YOUR race is far far from the ONLY one to suffer it's effects

~S~

The US government legalized the importation and ownership of slaves.
No! The United States never legalized the importation of slaves. The new nation banned the importation of slaves on the first day the newly-ratified Constitution allowed. President Thomas Jefferson signed it into law.

No! The United States never legalized the importation of slaves. The new nation banned the importation of slaves on the first day the newly-ratified Constitution allowed. President Thomas Jefferson signed it into law.
LOL! Please go read your history books. Pay special attention to colonial history. Africans were enslaved even BEFORE the Constitution was written. The Constitution codified slavery. Even if they banned the importation of slaves in 1808, they still allowed the enslavement of Africans. It took a Civil War to end legal slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have never owned a slave. I have never bought or sold anyone. I don't know anyone who has.

I don't know anyone who has been a slave. I don't know of anyone whose parents or gr
abdparents were slaves.

So who is California supposed to be paying reparations to?

I will meet Democrats half way. I totally support paying former slaves and / or their surviving immediate family the 30 acres (or whatever) and a mule they were promised when they were freed.

For every other black American citizen I offer this:

Unlike the Democrats, I promise NEVER to attempt to convince you that you are a VICTIM, that you aren't smart enough or capable enough to succeed on your own, and that you CAN'T succeed without the government doing everything for you and / or paying you reparations for something that ended generations ago.

I also promise not to engage in never-ending race-baiting, racial division, and fear-mongering. I will not ask you for money or especially ask for money then buy a mansion with it.

I will never call you an 'Uncle Tom' when you exercise your right to make your own decisions.

I will not say or do things to attempt to get your vote, will not claim to care about you and your families only at election time. like Democrats do.

I will not, however, agree to give a single minority group of Americans reparations for something neither they nor their families went through. especially when we are $30 trillion in debt.

Asking a Native American or asking Japanese Americans or their parents / grandparents - were put in internment camps during WWII - for some of their hard-working tax dollars to give to people that have been convinced they are victims who are OWED by everyone else is a slap in the face.

Why not give every slave descendant the cash value, in today's $$$ of 40 acres and a mule????

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How many times do you idiots have to be told that human rights violations against blacks have continued after slavery?

The point is paying reparations to the people who actually were interned and suffered the consequences of that act is very different than paying them to people who never were a slave.
Is that why the government is paying native americans for things they never experienced?

This is a bullshit excuse.

The point is paying reparations to the people who actually were interned and suffered the consequences of that act is very different than paying them to people who never were a slave.

As if racism, segregation, and police violence against people of colour ended with slavery.

Slaves were not needed to do work when plantation owners had huge money to pay people a good wage. Oh that's right the wage thing.

LOL! Please go read your history books. Pay special attention to colonial history. Africans were enslaved even BEFORE the Constitution was written. The Constitution codified slavery. Even if they banned the importation of slaves in 1808, they still allowed the enslavement of Africans. It took a Civil War to end legal slavery.
You're a friggin' idiot.
What I said is 100% accurate and true.

What you said is... well, nonsense. You are a fool.

As if racism, segregation, and police violence against people of colour ended with slavery.
As if people of color were the only ones on the butt end of violence and slavery.

Fucking dimwitted IGNORANT leftards might want to crack a book sometime.

Just sayin

Japanese internment wasn't a private initiative. No Americans owned Japanese. The US government (on behalf of all Americans) interned Japanese and paid reparations
B.S. Giving money to the japanese was a huge mistake.....committed by reagan to bolster his popularity with California's japanese and to appear more politically correct.

The truth of the Japanese situatioon in California during WWII has come out but not many have seen it....just more truth suppressed by the media.

It was wartime....we had critical elements of the defense industry situated in California...under threat by japanese extremists and their ability to committ sabotage had to be thwarted as well as their spy network in California.

John Hawkins:: What do you say to people who grant that there were Japanese citizens who were disloyal to the US, but say there was no military threat of an invasion from the Japanese military and very little if anything Japanese spies could have done to hamper the war effort after Pearl Harbor?

Michelle Malkin:: Yes, the risk of an invasion of the continental United States was negligible. But FDR’s Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, was concerned that Japan would launch hit-and-run attacks on West Coast cities, and that such attacks would be assisted by ethnic Japanese who resided on the West Coast. While Stimson’s concerns may seem overblown now, they certainly were reasonable then. Ethnic Japanese in Hawaii had gathered information for Japan that was used to plan the attack on Pearl Harbor. On the day of the attack, ethnic Japanese on the Hawaiian island of Niihau sided with Japan... Ethnic Japanese who lived in the Philippines and other Asian countries sided with invading Japanese forces as well. It would have been reckless to dismiss the possibility of similar activities taking place in the continental U.S., particularly in light of the MAGIC messages (top-secret Japanese diplomatic cables intercepted and decoded by U.S. cryptanalysts) that revealed extensive Japanese espionage activities on the West Coast.

There were some erroneous comments that Japanese spies could do no harm after Pearl Harbor. Sorry, but this is absurd. It would have been a disaster if Japan’s military leaders knew the whereabouts and activities of our troops, ships, and planes. The element of surprise was key to our victory at Midway, a pivotal battle that changed the course of the war. “Loose lips sink ships” wasn’t just some empty slogan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back