What are you listening to?

I'm listening to Pearl Jam's most recent release, Gigaton. It's quite good so far. I purchased the CD the other night because it was the ONLY real rock and roll CD at my local Target. I purchase most of my music at my local Barnes and Noble, but it's closed except for curbside pickup orders. I'd say if you're a fan of Pearl Jam, don't hesitate to pick it up. What does it sound like? It sounds like Pearl Jam, and that's good enough for me.

I'm listening to Pearl Jam's most recent release, Gigaton. It's quite good so far. I purchased the CD the other night because it was the ONLY real rock and roll CD at my local Target. I purchase most of my music at my local Barnes and Noble, but it's closed except for curbside pickup orders. I'd say if you're a fan of Pearl Jam, don't hesitate to pick it up. What does it sound like? It sounds like Pearl Jam, and that's good enough for me.
I'd like to add that Eddie Vedder is still in fine voice. I've always liked his vocals, he doesn't disappoint on this release.

Forum List

Back