What are you going to spend your $2500 obamacare rebate/savings on

$2,500 won't even cover the extra taxes we have to pay to fund the Obamanation.

The $2,500 of savings that Obama Promised Each Family!

Of course there's no such promise immediately, except in Pub World. When more insurers actually join in the competition on the exchanges, you'll get the savings...

Last edited:
It's so touching to see that Franco has a well developed fantasy life. It must be such a comfort to him given his pathetic actual one.

Shitstain...Obama said people get to keep their current plan, keep their current doctor and they would save $2500.

All fucking lies.

Of course there's no such promise immediately, except in Pub World. When more insurers actually join in the competition on the exchanges, you'll get the savings...

So I guess it's just like the promise If you like your plan you can keep your plan.
I'm sure Obama did everything he could to make it seem this $2500 rebate is true.

If I were in fact get a check I would have no choice but to usse it against
my high deductible,my higher co pays and new out of pocket expenses.

Obama could put the best used car saleman to shame...

Last edited:

Let's go to the video....shall we? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bgpRRSDD4]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

I reckon i"ll be so cankered in riches from obamacAre I'll buy a new 5 wheel. MAybe 3 or 4. :eek:

I sense sarcasm in the force.
th

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bgpRRSDD4]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure about any $2500 savings. However I'm not sure what I'll do with the 100% savings on my monthly insurance premiums. It's great, since cancellation of my health plan, I am saving 100% per month on my premiums.

Hookers!!! And not those nasty, crack alley types... I'm taking first class hookers with full sets of teeth!

Forum List

Back