What are you doing?

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Whether you're in official lockdown or are home in self quarantine...……...what are you doing to pass the time??? Besides wasting it on message boards? Anything actually productive???

Hopefully we can share a few ideas to keep us busy, beyond our normal daily routine.

Here I've been trying to prep the garden as weather allows and/or get some seeds started, and now wondering if I should start my spring cleaning or some cooking projects.

Whatcha got goin on????

Working on my home and my yard...I make early morning runs to ACE and the market and then hang at home all day until Beer:30 when its movie time....then its out into my man cave to relax and hammer dumb libs on USMB.....

Sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair watching the traffic go by.....

You have traffic?????

We're off the main corridor enough that during this lockdown, there's maybe only 10 cars a day. But even after making a store run yesterday, there's not an awful lot of activity...….some yes, but nowhere near normal. You can get thru a whole round of street lights in about 3 minutes max, instead of the normal 10.

Sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair watching the traffic go by.....

You have traffic?????

We're off the main corridor enough that during this lockdown, there's maybe only 10 cars a day. But even after making a store run yesterday, there's not an awful lot of activity...….some yes, but nowhere near normal. You can get thru a whole round of street lights in about 3 minutes max, instead of the normal 10.

I'm not telling where I am afraid people will come here.

ok dammit......you people are even more boring than I am.

How am I supposed to get any new ideas??????????Sheesh

No rest for the wicked. Ebay hasn't shut down so I'm boxing up some shit to take to the post office.

Probably spend the rest of the day at the gun range. I don't expect there will be many people there, because of the shortage of ammo.

ok dammit......you people are even more boring than I am.

How am I supposed to get any new ideas??????????Sheesh

Wind up the monkey

1585584755398.png

1585585036323.png

Repairing minor house damage that wife's been bugging me about.

Going through things in storage and deciding whether it's worth keeping, donating, or tossing.

Preparing for spring garden planting.

Cooking meals since I'm the better cook.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back