What are we looking at here ?

I would say The Stand is his best work. I've read it three times. Once was the original publication, the the author's cut (unedited), then the original again to compare. I'll probably read it again sometime this year. The one about the Kennedy assassination, 11/22/63, wasn't terrible, but I'm a sucker for time travel tales.

But for the most part, King's early stuff is the best.

His kid has written some good stuff, he writes under the name Joe Hill.
You sold me on it. Downloading on Kindle, as we speak.

I hope you enjoy it. There are few things I dislike more than recommending something I thoroughly enjoy and they don't. Makes me feel like I've wasted their time.
Don't worry. Great writer and I love science fiction. I am re-reading the Ender quintet now, for lack of finding something in sci-Fi that struck me.

It's the inversion effect caused by the difference in particulate matter in the atmosphere and the mean radiant temperature of the air and it's local density value with refraction.
Screenshot_2022-06-30-11-04-33-327.jpeg

Lol

We get those sunsets a few times a year in Arizona. A combination clouds, moisture and the sunlight coming through at just the right angle. We call them "Sky fire sunsets". The other pic is a double rainbow with sunset light shining through the clouds to give that striping effect.
First time here in living memory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back