What are we doing people?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... So perusing around Hulu and...no...this can't be real... okay it's real.
A TV show about little boys in drag queen contests. Complete with heavy-heavy makeup and "sexy" outfits.
WTF? Adults...whatever they want... children??? No. It's not a gay thing, it is sexualizing very young boys.
Same goes for preteen pageants with little girls dressed in overtly sexual outfits.
It is simply Fucked up Beyond All Recognition.
Madness.

Well.........I am eating orange chicken. I have no idea what the hell YOU people are doing.

I am not in agreement with sexualizing any child. I don't know how the hell that became acceptable. I think their parents might need to have their head examined.

Well.........I am eating orange chicken. I have no idea what the hell YOU people are doing.

I am not in agreement with sexualizing any child. I don't know how the hell that became acceptable. I think their parents might need to have their head examined.
I am not in agreement with people telling people when they can start having a sexuality.
However, creating boy whores is just about the sexuality of disgusting people.

I am not in agreement with people telling people when they can start having a sexuality.

Looking for a fight?

Whoever is promoting this needs to be hanged. Jesus would tie a millstone to their neck and throw them off a boat.
True story.
"Stop hanging the pervs" they said. Bad idea.

A TV show about little boys in drag queen contests. Complete with heavy-heavy makeup and "sexy" outfits.
WTF? Adults...whatever they want... children??? No. It's not a gay thing, it is sexualizing very young boys.
Same goes for preteen pageants with little girls dressed in overtly sexual outfits.
Madness.

I don't need to get that. Can't wait for them to grow up and get pivot kicked in the face by someone.

Looking for a fight?
Actually, no. What are you trying to tell me?

Looking for a fight?

That every time you say something to me I'm not sure if you are trying to troll me or carry on a conversation.

:1peleas:

I'm prepared for either.

Madness.

The evil and disgusting in society, are doing everything in their power to destroy the next generation.

It's that simple.

Looking for a fight?

That every time you say something to me I'm not sure if you are trying to troll me or carry on a conversation.

He's trolling. I put him on my ignore list... what 2 years ago? Haven't missed him.

Don't spend too much energy replying to him, because he's never going to reply with anything other than intentional trolling.

Looking for a fight?

I'm prepared for either.
Now, anything related to what I wrote you?

Forum List

Back