What are Trump's next moves?

Starting a third party that will take away from the republican base and that will mean that dems will win constantly.
On the other side of the coin, it would destroy the GOP and that makes me giddy.

I'd bet loads of Reps would move to that party. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet every one would like to see a third party.

That would certainly give the Democrats a win.

Not if all Reps went to that party. The Rep's would be gone, but not the new party. Still two party, Dem's and Patriot.

Should Trump create The Patriot Party of reform the GOP? There are obvious pros and cons of each side.

No.

He should just sit back and watch the country go to Hades.

Dems are no good at handling power.

They always go too far.

Will the economy tank because of their uncontrolled spending?
Will American soldiers be dying abroad?
Will there be a repeat of last year's riots?
What will that man in the Oval Office do when a cop & a young gentleman have an unpleasant encounter?

Hold on to your seats. It's going to be a wild ride.

I agree. I'm going to enjoy watching every lefty loon on this board defend that jack ass Biden. I'm sure Trump will be doing the same thing and LHAO as he watched Biden screw the country over.

Powell has something going which will be released later this week. Hope it blows the top of the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Trump is furious.. Everything about Biden makes Trump look lazy and incompetent.

Maybe get a decent lawyer, if he can find one who will work with him.
And not care about not getting paid.
Trump donated his Presidential salary. You can bet Biden won't. Oh and Trump is a billionaire I doubt he has any problem paying his bills.
The problem isn't if he can pay them, but if he will pay them. It's a recurring theme with him to stiff people.
Stiff 'em, stab 'em in the back, mock 'em.

Presumably, his Trumpsters are the same way.

Trump donated his Presidential salary. You can bet Biden won't. Oh and Trump is a billionaire I doubt he has any problem paying his bills.
The problem isn't if he can pay them, but if he will pay them. It's a recurring theme with him to stiff people.
Stiff 'em, stab 'em in the back, mock 'em. Presumably, his Trumpsters are the same way.
Also, the notion that everyone who voted for him will join his new party is just ludicrous. I'm sure a lot of them were holding their noses at the polls and only voted for him because he was the R.

Stiff 'em, stab 'em in the back, mock 'em. Presumably, his Trumpsters are the same way.
Also, the notion that everyone who voted for him will join his new party is just ludicrous. I'm sure a lot of them were holding their noses at the polls and only voted for him because he was the R.
Yep, no doubt. His hardcore base is about 30%, so somewhere between 50% and 60% of the GOP would obediently follow.

Either way, the party should split.

But he doesn't pay his bills.
Claudette

Trump is famous for not paying his lawyers, employees, investors, contractors and vendors going back to 1980..
Trump is in the middle of the bluest region in the nation. What you typed is pretty normal for many others.

Starting a third party that will take away from the republican base and that will mean that dems will win constantly.
On the other side of the coin, it would destroy the GOP and that makes me giddy.

I'd bet loads of Reps would move to that party. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet every one would like to see a third party.

That would certainly give the Democrats a win.
True, it would be 1912 every four years.

Should Trump create The Patriot Party of reform the GOP? There are obvious pros and cons of each side.

No.

He should just sit back and watch the country go to Hades.

Dems are no good at handling power.

They always go too far.

Will the economy tank because of their uncontrolled spending?
Will American soldiers be dying abroad?
Will there be a repeat of last year's riots?
What will that man in the Oval Office do when a cop & a young gentleman have an unpleasant encounter?

Hold on to your seats. It's going to be a wild ride.

I agree. I'm going to enjoy watching every lefty loon on this board defend that jack ass Biden. I'm sure Trump will be doing the same thing and LHAO as he watched Biden screw the country over.

Powell has something going which will be released later this week. Hope it blows the top of the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

LOLOL.. not chance.. Trump was lying persistently.. He even accused and threatened the Republican Governor and SOS of Georgia. Do you have any idea how stupid Trump is? He threatened and berated Pence because Pence couldn't/wouldn't do something illegal.

Trump had 60 chances to provide evidence of voter fraud and couldn't.. The man is a bloody moron.

The best thing that ever happened to the democratic party was when Trump joined the GOP. He used to be a democrat I believe. Don't know if he will actually go through with creating a new 3rd party, but if he does then the democrats are assured of at least a generation of control, which would be disastrous. Hence, the question: does he really care about us more than he loves himself? IMHO, the best thing he can do for America is to shut the fuck up and ride off into the sunset. But I don't think he can do that, how else is he going to get the attention he craves?
Trump will switch parties as and when he can benefit.

Trump is famous for 40 years for NOT paying his bills.
The Trumpsters don't care.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule.

I do.. Trump debased his presidency, sabotaged his reelection and destroyed his legacy.. I have never seen such a stupid man. He could have easily won reelection, you know. You know that saying, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging? That's Trump stupidity. He can't stop.

Trump is famous for 40 years for NOT paying his bills.
The Trumpsters don't care.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule.

I do.. Trump debased his presidency, sabotaged his reelection and destroyed his legacy.. I have never seen such a stupid man. He could have easily won reelection, you know. You know that saying, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging? That's Trump stupidity. He can't stop.
Yep. He had a chance to be a strong leader in a time of national crisis, and instead chose to be a petulant radio talk show host. He could have won fairly easily if he had just done that.

I'd only disagree on one thing: He didn't debase HIS presidency. He debased OUR presidency.

The best thing that ever happened to the democratic party was when Trump joined the GOP. He used to be a democrat I believe. Don't know if he will actually go through with creating a new 3rd party, but if he does then the democrats are assured of at least a generation of control, which would be disastrous. Hence, the question: does he really care about us more than he loves himself? IMHO, the best thing he can do for America is to shut the fuck up and ride off into the sunset. But I don't think he can do that, how else is he going to get the attention he craves?
Trump will switch parties as and when he can benefit.

I find that VERY hard to believe. Not that Trump has any particular allegiance to any political doctrine, but too many democrats hate his guts BAD. I think he's more likely to try to create a 3rd party, which IMHO would split the GOP and guarantee at least a decade of democrat dominance.

Forum List

Back