What are Trump's next moves?

Forming a new party takes character and skill something that Trump lacks.

Trump is said to be getting that power lifting super duper flush terlit he's always dreamed of.
1611247242604.jpeg

Starting a third party that will take away from the republican base and that will mean that dems will win constantly.
On the other side of the coin, it would destroy the GOP and that makes me giddy.

Should Trump create The Patriot Party of reform the GOP? There are obvious pros and cons of each side.

No.

He should just sit back and watch the country go to Hades.

Dems are no good at handling power.

They always go too far.

Will the economy tank because of their uncontrolled spending?
Will American soldiers be dying abroad?
Will there be a repeat of last year's riots?
What will that man in the Oval Office do when a cop & a young gentleman have an unpleasant encounter?

Hold on to your seats. It's going to be a wild ride.

Starting a third party that will take away from the republican base and that will mean that dems will win constantly.
On the other side of the coin, it would destroy the GOP and that makes me giddy.
Non Prog need to suffer and take the pain. Let Progs win. The millennials are the first generation that will be poorer then the all of the rest before them. The Z generation behind them and the Alpha generation behind the Z will suffer as well. We are done. Nothing is for free. Gasoline has gone up 15% or so in just the last month.

The best thing that ever happened to the democratic party was when Trump joined the GOP. He used to be a democrat I believe. Don't know if he will actually go through with creating a new 3rd party, but if he does then the democrats are assured of at least a generation of control, which would be disastrous. Hence, the question: does he really care about us more than he loves himself? IMHO, the best thing he can do for America is to shut the fuck up and ride off into the sunset. But I don't think he can do that, how else is he going to get the attention he craves?

Last edited:

The best thing that ever happened to the democratic party was when Trump joined the GOP. He used to be a democrat I believe. Don't now if he will actually go through with creating a new 3rd party, but if he does then the democrats are assured of at least a generation of control, which would be disastrous. Hence, the question: does he really care about us more than he loves himself? IMHO, the best thing he can do for America is to shut the fuck up and ride off into the sunset. But I don't think he can do that, how else is he going to get the attention he craves?
Of course he doesnt.
Look at when he pardoned steve bannon for being in prison for stealing from his base. Or when he screamed about dems opening the border and then writes an EO amnesty for 100K people on his last day..

If Trump can manage to escape legal responsibility, yet again, then I'm for him going forward w/starting "The Patriot Party", I highly doubt he'd make it that far though.

The best thing that ever happened to the democratic party was when Trump joined the GOP. He used to be a democrat I believe. Don't know if he will actually go through with creating a new 3rd party, but if he does then the democrats are assured of at least a generation of control, which would be disastrous. Hence, the question: does he really care about us more than he loves himself? IMHO, the best thing he can do for America is to shut the fuck up and ride off into the sunset. But I don't think he can do that, how else is he going to get the attention he craves?

Trump is too lazy and unfocused to form a new party.

I'd bet loads of Reps would move to that party. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet every one would like to see a third party.

Should Trump create The Patriot Party of reform the GOP? There are obvious pros and cons of each side.

No.

He should just sit back and watch the country go to Hades.

Dems are no good at handling power.

They always go too far.

Will the economy tank because of their uncontrolled spending?
Will American soldiers be dying abroad?
Will there be a repeat of last year's riots?
What will that man in the Oval Office do when a cop & a young gentleman have an unpleasant encounter?

Hold on to your seats. It's going to be a wild ride.

I agree. I'm going to enjoy watching every lefty loon on this board defend that jack ass Biden. I'm sure Trump will be doing the same thing and LHAO as he watched Biden screw the country over.

Powell has something going which will be released later this week. Hope it blows the top of the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

I'd bet loads of Reps would move to that party. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet every one would like to see a third party.

That would certainly give the Democrats a win.

New Topics

Forum List

Back